The Management of Millstreet Daycare Centre wish to thank all of you who attended our recent opening and very generously gave donations on the day.
A special thanks to those who gave their time and expertise voluntarily on the day.
- Jerry Pat, Olga, Paulina and Claire who did great work on the BBQ.
- Mary Jo and Pat Bucke for entertaining us with their music and songs.
- Sheila , Vera, Mary, Teresa, Breda, Sheila and Danny for providing the lovely tea/coffee and refreshments.
- Aoife and Jennifer for decorating the young boys and girls with their face painting.
- The Red Cross for providing ambulance and first aid cover.
- The wonderful photographers Seanie, Breda and Geraldine. Also to John Tarrant for highlighting our day on the Corkman.
- To all the Day Centre staff, Maureen, Denis, Chris and others who did trojan work in preparation for the day and to everyone else who helped in any way. We really appreciate the voluntary contribution from the members of the community.
- We thank Mary Feeley for this important message. (S.R.)
Many thanks to all of you for making the day the success it was.