We love people to comment on millstreet.ie, indeed it’s a great way of getting people involved, but over time we have found that some have tried to take advantage of the facility to post inappropriate comments on the site, so we now moderate all comments before they are published
Because of this, it may be a little while before your comment is approved.
Here are some of the reasons why your email may be rejected are:
- Play nice: This is not a platform for personally abusive comments, inappropriate content, foul language, offensive material, abusive or off-topic comments – all will be deleted
- Racist, sexist and homophobic comments will be deleted, and IPs may be blocked;
- Be yourself: Impersonating any other individual or organisation may get you banned, so please use your correct email and name
- No repeated posts please, and no marketing/sales messages – they will be deleted
- No spam – they just make us angry !!!
Some comments that make a good point, but have some objectionable content may have the objectionable bit comment removed. It will be marked where this has happened.
We’re pretty liberal and thankfully we haven’t had to block many comments, but better safe than sorry.
thanks for understanding