Ordered by distance from the middle of town
- The Wallis Arms Hotel, Millstreet – [Tripadvisor: 4.5/5] 029 71445 [facebook] ⭐⭐⭐
- Castle Hotel & Leisure Centre, Macroom, 21 km, ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Mill’s Inn, Ballyvourney, 20km ⭐⭐⭐
- The Abbey Hotel, Ballyvourney, 21km ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bed and Breakfast
- Knockdrish, Drishane Road, Millstreet
- Shady Hollow, Derrinagree [Tripadvisor: 5/5]
- Agherton Lodge Bed & Breakfast, Clonmeen, Banteer [Tripadvisor: 4.5/5] 10km
- A mid-19th Century BnB experience (Air B&B)
- Pike View House, Moulnagrough, Carriganima [To confirm: still a B&B?]
- New Self-Catering Apartment, Cloghoula More
- The Thatched Irish Cottage, Laught
- Holiday House in Millstreet Town Centre
- Apartment at Minor Row – Available for Short Term Letting
- The Lodge, Drishane Road
- Holiday House at Gorteenafinnogue
- Duarrigle Woods Coach House
- Town Centre Self Catering Apartment
- Hillwalker’s Rest, Ballinatona
- Buckleys Self Catering
- Villa Glenrath, Derrinagree
- Nora’s Cottage, Cullen
- Heather Cottage, Caherbarnagh
- Ballyhass Lakes, Cecilstown, Mallow, County Cork, Ireland
- River View Cottage
- Ashfield Cottage, Mallow
- Tigin Ban Holiday Cottage, Coolikerane, Millstreet.
Caravan and Camping
Camper experience without the driving (Air B&B)
*New in 2014*: Camping Pods are available on the side of Mushera Mountain, on the Butter Road from Millstreet to Cork, and just off the Blackwater Way walking trail. Phone Conrad / Gisela at 089-4220283 [photos] [map].
[TODO: add facebook page]
Caravans and Camping are usually available on site at Green Glens during special events, but please contact Green Glens to make sure.
Other than that, there are no Caravan or Camping Parks in Millstreet 🙁
Extended Accomodation List for Special Events at Green Glens
To cater for the large number of people during special events at Green Glens, some local families offer B&B of self-catering for that week only. This extended Accommodation list is maintained on the Millstreet Horse Show (Green Glens) website at: millstreet.horse/location/accommodation
No Longer offering B&B:
Coolefield House Farmhouse Accomodation , Coole, Millstreet (3km – directions) [5/5 on Tripadvisor: 5/5] Walker’s Rest, Stables, Bed & Breakfast, Kilcorney [Air B&B]
15 thoughts on “Accommodation”
Hope to see you soon at Coolefield House.
Im looking for a house to rent near the town or in the town for horse show week. If you have something please ring me on 087 3903394. Its for 4 adults. thank you…
desperately looking for some sort of accomodation for the week of the international horse show 12th- 17th August 2014! it is for 1/2 adults and 2 16 year old girls we are easily pleased at this stage! must be walking distance to green glens..
Hi Sadhbh, we don’t organise accomodation on millstreet.ie, we just list the information. I presume you’ve contacted the B%B’s above:
the MillstreetHorseShow.ie website has an extended accomodation list which are available for events (and give distance from the Green Glens):
Hi all, im looking for a place to rent for the up coming event in the Greenglens. if any one can help it would be much appreciated. It runs the 23rd to the 26th of October. looking forward to any info. Regards
hi sam, we have an accomodation page here:
and the accomodation page for the owners and pony show is here:
I have a double room available for the horse show. Walking distance from the Green Glens Arena. Bed and Breakfast provided.
Im looking to move to millstreet area,looking to move in February if anyone would have any info or where to go I’d greatly appreciate it,not much on daft these days 0831548282
Hi does anyone have a room available for Friday saturday and Sunday of this weekend 29th to 31st July 2016. One female needs to be close to the show grounds … 087 6959479
Hi. Can anyone help. Badly need accomadation for this sat night. Have tried everywhere .. 0851326111 pleaseeeee
Hello, I’m looking for long term rental accommodation in Millstreet, if you know any available please contact me at 0877457969. The house would be for my parents, we are looking for a 2/3 bedroom. Thank you. Maria.
I have a 3 bed roomed townhouse in Tanyard Wood for rent. 12month + rental.
Contact Anne 087 2579357
Hi Margaret, my name is kiaran gowran , I’m starting work on Monday on new road, could you please let me know of any budget accommodation/air/BnB available in the millstreet area as I require accommodation 4nights a week. My number is 0831282900
Kindest regards kiaran
Looking for a house or apartment or flat to rent for 1 adult and 1 child must accept HAP . If anyone can help it point in the right direction I’d be forever grateful. I work and have references.
Looking for room to rent/budget accommodation for 3 months from the beginning of January. For one adult during a work placement in Millstreet. Tidy and quiet person! Thanks, Abi.