O’ Flynn Medical Ltd is a national supplier of medical equipment to hospitals and nursing homes throughout Ireland. The company promotes a continuous drive for quality and customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking applications for the role of SERVICE ENGINEER to work primarily at our headquarters in Macroom, Co Cork.
The successful applicant must have:
- A suitable electrical, instrumentation or mechanical qualification
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Be energetic and dynamic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to operate well with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Carry out the execution of the preventative maintenance routines and repair of all medical equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and equipment failures to determine root cause and instigate repair using the latest lean tools and techniques.
- Provide reactive and preventive maintenance to all decontamination equipment while also identifying the root causes of problems and suggesting process improvements for long term solutions
- Execute and update as appropriate the existing preventative maintenance programme, in order to minimise downtime and optimise plant performance.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance documentation exists for each equipment item & that it is filed in an organised & legible manner.
- Develop critical spares list for the equipment & ensure that critical spares are in stock or are readily available at all times. Ensure that an effective programme is then maintained.