MOUNTLEADER INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MILLSTREET, CO. CORK.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING FULL TIME POSITION
Freight Traffic Planner
K&L Deliveries supports the transportation of goods for over 1,000 customers across Ireland and offers deliveries to the UK and Europe. As a Traffic Planner working in K&L you will be working as part of an integrated transport team in our Millstreet depot. You will be responsible for ensuring drivers receive support while delivering goods and assigning collections to drivers throughout the day.
- You will ensure your team of drivers provide quality customer service
- You will become part of an integrated transport team
- You will be willing to learn and take and new responsibilities as the technology and requirements of our business evolve
You will have a combination of the following skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be personable and have the ability to work with a team
- A problem solving approach to problems
- Strong leadership skills
- Geographical knowledge of the Irish road network
- Familiar and Comfortable working with computers
- Skill to drive a Forklift.
- A full driver license (Category B)
REPLIES IMMEDIATELY TO:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
Mount Leader Industrial Estate, Millstreet, Co Cork. P51 E8PY
Clover Hill Food Ingredients Ltd. are looking for hardworking and experienced personnel to join their dynamic and hardworking team based out of their warehouse in Millstreet.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – Full Time Position Available
Responsibilities include the following:
- Move, pick, and load all food types and non-food products for customer orders.
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed, and transported according to the highest standards.
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments .
- Keep the warehouse clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain the flow of goods in and out of our warehouse .
- Always maintain strict food safety and health and safety standards.
- Stock control of individual racks.
- Ability to follow SOPS.
- Warehouse cleaning to adhere to BRC quality standard.
- Forklift / Counterbalance Licence (desirable but not essential).
- Power Pallet Truck Certification (desirable but not essential).
- Manual handling cert (desirable but not essential).
Please email your C.V to hr @cloverhill.ie or post it to HR, Clover Hill Food Ingredients, Mount Leader Industrial Estate, Millstreet, Co. Cork P51 E8PY.
O’ Flynn Medical Ltd is a national supplier of medical equipment to hospitals and nursing homes throughout Ireland. The company promotes a continuous drive for quality and customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking applications for the role of SERVICE ENGINEER to work primarily at our headquarters in Macroom, Co Cork.
The successful applicant must have:
- A suitable electrical, instrumentation or mechanical qualification
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Be energetic and dynamic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to operate well with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Carry out the execution of the preventative maintenance routines and repair of all medical equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and equipment failures to determine root cause and instigate repair using the latest lean tools and techniques.
- Provide reactive and preventive maintenance to all decontamination equipment while also identifying the root causes of problems and suggesting process improvements for long term solutions
- Execute and update as appropriate the existing preventative maintenance programme, in order to minimise downtime and optimise plant performance.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance documentation exists for each equipment item & that it is filed in an organised & legible manner.
- Develop critical spares list for the equipment & ensure that critical spares are in stock or are readily available at all times. Ensure that an effective programme is then maintained.