O’Flynn Medical are specialist providers of the highest quality medical equipment to the HSE, healthcare facilities and private homes across Ireland. As part of the equipment rental service we provide, we have the following position now available on our Decontamination Team
Description of Role:
- The successful applicant will work in O’Flynn Medical’s in-house Decontamination Unit based in Macroom, processing equipment coming from healthcare facilities nationwide.
- Carry out quality checks on equipment prior to products being dispatched back to site.
- Update asset management system on goods being processed through Decontamination Unit.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- This is a 5 day per week role. Working Hours are 8.30am to 5pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8.30 am to 4 pm on Friday.
- Candidates must have good computer skills and must be fluent in English – both spoken and written.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be willing to work as part of an excellent team.
Please forward your cv to <email>.
Remembering Denny Murphy Fundraising Table Quiz happening next Saturday Night starting at 8pm. All very Welcome.
On a very regular basis Bernard Crowley, PRO Supreme of Millstreet Vintage Club, uploads on the Millstreet Website many excellent promotions and outcomes of various highly praiseworthy fundraising events organised by Millstreet Vintage Club with splendid pictorial illustrations by Danny Lane. Motivated by a suggestion by Luke Hurley it was decided that under the coordination of Dan O’Riordan and his wonderfully dedicated MVC Team that the Tractor Run on Sunday, 8th May 2022 would be held in aid of Millstreet Museum and Millstreet Community Website. We are hugely grateful for the recent presentation of such a magnificent Cheque resulting from the splendidly successful Tractor Run. This will greatly assist us to defray our substantial costs relating to the Museum and the Website. Here we share images from the Cheque Presentation at Millstreet’s Carnegie Hall on Monday, 18th Sept. 2022. We also recall the very memorable Tractor Run on 8th May when we were blessed with superb weather, such a joyful and inspirational spirit and a truly happy atmosphere. We express our sincere thanks to Millstreet Vintage Club and the very many people who so generously contributed including a most magnificent contribution from Patrick W. O’Leary from Louisville, Kentucky, USA who very happily attended the Cheque Presentation. Tap on the pictures to enlarge. (Seán Radley, Curator, Millstreet Museum on behalf also of Hannelie O’Connor and Michael Cashman of Millstreet Community Website and also on behalf of the many other Website Contributors).
The Millstreet Meals on Wheels service is available for the elderly & isolated in the Millstreet catchment area. All food is prepared in Millstreet Day Centre & we operate the service 5 days a week. You can order a hot dinner for as many days as you like, delivered to your door from Mon-Fri for just €6 a day for the main meal & €2 for dessert.
A variety of meals are served throughout the week and the staff will endeavour to facilitate individual tastes when preparing meals. Coeliac dinners & desserts available also. Please see our menu for next week below.
If you or anyone you know would like to avail of the Meals on Wheels Service over the coming weeks please contact the kitchen on (029) 30998 or the office on (029) 70926 (please leave a message if no answer) or email <email>