Thirthy Third Sunday in Ordinary Time –17th November, 2019
Canon John Fitzgerald P.P.
Tel Nos. Millstreet 029-70043/Mobile 087-7752948
Email: <email> www.dioceseofkerry.ie
PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
10.00a.m.-1.00p.m. & 2.00p.m.-5.00p.m.
Your prayers are requested for the repose of the souls of the following and for those whose anniversaries occur around this time:
MASS INTENTIONS THIS WEEK-END:
Millstreet Vigil 6.30 p.m. Peg, Paddy & the deceased members of the Coleman Family, Minor Row.
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. Lily & Dan Guerin, The Shop, Ballydaly Cullen 10.15 a.m. Maura & the deceased members of the Cronin Family, Knockduff.
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Denis Sheehan, Kanturk
ANNIVERSARIES: Tommy O’Connor, Minor Row; Sheila Kelleher, The Laurels; Peg Dunne, Murphy’s Terrace; Julia Cronin, Murphy’s Terrace; Daithi Dowling, Murphy’s Terrace; Hannah Mary Riordan, Main Street; Cormac Dineen, Mill Road; Brenda Kirke, West End; Paddy Kelleher, Station Road; Hannah Tarrant, Liscreagh; Mary Murphy, Inchileagh; Pat & Breda Broderick, Clara Road; Willie Cronin, Knocknakilla; Dan & Ellen Harrington, Knocknakilla; Pat Burke, Knocknakilla; Mick “Hugh” O’Connor, Mologhroe; The Deceased members of the O’Leary Family, Mologhroe; Dan & Mary Buckley, Scartaglin; Gene Sheehan, Dublin; Peter O’Riordan, Donoughmore; Vera & Noel Moylan, Shannon.
MASS INTENTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK:
Millstreet 6.30 p.m. Tom Cronin, Coolinarne
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. Norrie Guerin, Ballydaly
Cullen 10.15a.m. Phil Cremin, Church Hill & Batt & Julia Cremin, Tureencahill
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Kax & Jerome O’Hare, Coole
Millstreet Church: Mass times this week, unless there is a funeral.
Mass on Monday for Cormac Dineen, Mill Road at 7.30p.m.
Mass on Tuesday for The Holy Souls at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Wednesday for Ned & Ellie Twohig, Aunagloor and their daughter Mary McCarthy at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Thursday for People of the Parish (Presentation Day) at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Friday for Aidan Burke, Drishanemore at 7.30p.m.
Rotas for Next Weekend 23rd/24th November
|6.30 p.m.||Maria Kelleher||Group A|
|11.30 a.m.||Michael Cashman|
|9.00 a.m.||Mary Murphy||Group C|
|10.15 a.m.||Aisling O’Riordan||Group F|
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament every Tuesday & Wednesday from 10.30a.m. to 10.30p.m. in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel, Millstreet. Requests for Prayer & Special Intentions – A box & slips of papers for these intentions can be found at the back of the Church. Each Tuesday & Wednesday the box will be placed on the altar for Mass and then placed in the Adoration Chapel so that people attending can pray for them
CONFESSIONS: Every Saturday in Millstreet Church 12.30p.m.-1.00p.m.
CULLEN CHURCH: Collector for next weekend (24th): Dan O’Sullivan
Mass on next Thursday at 7.30p.m. for The Holy Souls and Jackie & Nell Donnelly, Derragh
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION every Thursday in Cullen Church from 10.00a.m. to 7.00p.m. All are welcome. Requests for Prayer & Special Intentions – A box & slips of papers for these intentions can be found at the back of the Church. The box will be then placed on the Adoration Chapel so that people attending can pray for them.
LEGION OF MARY: Meeting on Tuesday night in The Parish Centre at 8.00p.m.
MILLSTREET ALTAR SOCIETY for 24th November & 1st December: Group D
ADVENT PRAYER SERVICE PREPARATION: Rehearsal on next Wednesday 20th in Millstreet Church at 6.30p.m. for all choir members and parishioners involved in the singing and music.
- BLOOD CLINIC in Millstreet GAA Hall on next Tuesday 19th November between 5.00 & 8.30p.m.
- CULLEN COMMUNITY CENTRE are hosting a concert with the award winning Shandrum Ceili Band & guests on next Saturday 23rd November in Cullen Church. Proceeds will go to Cullen Community Centre. Tickets available at Cullen Creamery, Patsy’s Hair Salon from Helena O’Connor (087) 6893569 & Derry Morley (087) 7423366.
- MILLSTREET COMMUNITY TEXT ALERT is accepting application from those who wish to renew or join the Text Alert System for 2020 at a cost of €10.00 Application forms are available from Wordsworth, Millstreet & Guerin’s Shop, Ballydaly. Closing date for receipt of applications is Saturday 30th
- DAY OF RECOLLECTION Saturday 23rd November at St. Benedict’s Priory, Cobh. The theme is “God with Us”. Holy Mass at the Priory at 9.00a.m. First talk begins at 11.00a.m.
- BALLYDALY HALL: “Hands for life” is free Community CPR training run by the Irish Heart Foundation and will take place in Ballydaly Hall on Tuesday 26th November between 8.00 & 9. 00p.m..Contact Kathleen (087) 2846906 or Peg (087) 9268432 before 20th November to book a place as the course will depend on numbers. Admission is free
- MEDJUGORJE DATES FOR 2020: May 19th; June 23rd; July 28th & September 22nd. All flights ex Cork with Aer Lingue and Joe Walsh Tours. Cost €625 which includes early booking offer of €100 off if paid by 15th Further details from Tom Dennehy (087) 6468658