Good news for Millstreet Town this week with confirmation of funding for a number of organisations based in Millstreet Town and surrounding areas as part of the 2017 Kanturk/Mallow Municipal District Fund Scheme.
Organisations funded are as follows:
- Millstreet Tidy Towns – €1,800
- Ballydaly Action 2000 Group – €10,000
- Kilcorney Community Development Association – €1,500
- Millstreet Pitch & Putt Club – €300
- St. John’s Well Committee – €3,000
Millstreet Town will also have the benefit from an additional allocation of €14,000 from Cork County Council’s Town Development Fund during 2017 which will be allocated following consultation with Millstreet Partnership Committee. Well done to all involved! – from Cllr. John Paul O’Shea