The next “Radio Treasures” on Cork Music Station www.corkmusicstation.com at 9.30pm until 11.00pm will be broadcast on Tuesday 21st April. There will not be a transmission of “Radio Treasures” on this Tuesday 14th April. Therefore part two of Jack Buckley’s interview will not be broadcast until 10pm on Tuesday week. (S.R.)
“Radio Treasures” on Cork Music Station www.corkmusicstation.com at 9.30pm until 11.00pm tonight, Tuesday, 17th Feb. 2015. Tonight’s programme includes:
1. 10.00pm – A special interview with John O’Flynn, Chairman Arthritis Foundation of Ireland recorded recently in the Bush Bar where the Boeing Cheque presentation took place. John is pictured on extreme right.
2. 10.20pm – Community Singing from a recent Baptism Ceremony in Surrey, England.
All this and lots of musical gems from our Archives. One may text us on 00353 86 825 0074 from abroad during the programme or on 086 825 0074 when texting from Ireland. Contact may also be made through the Seán Radley Facebook page. All are more than welcome. Happy Listening! (S.R.)
“Radio Treasures” on Cork Music Station www.corkmusicstation.com at 9.30pm until 11.00pm tonight, Tuesday, 27th Jan. 2015. Tonight’s programme includes:
1. 9.45pm – A report on our visit to the LAMA Awards in Dublin including our meeting with the superb group from Askamore, Co. Wexford.
2. 10.00pm – A special Musical Tribute (requested by a Past Pupil) to a greatly admired Teacher whose wonderful influence during her life touched the lives of so many.
3. 10.30pm – Remembering a Minor Row Neighbour.
4. 10.45pm – LTV2 Programme 245 – A Preview and an alert for Sherkin North Shore Programme on 1st Feb. on RTÉ Television.
All this and lots of musical gems from our Archives. All are more than welcome. Happy Listening! (S.R.)
“Radio Treasures” on Cork Music Station www.corkmusicstation.com is back again this evening (Tuesday, 20th January 2015)
* LTV2 updates.
* Music and songs of the 1940s, 1950s and some superb instrumental music. Emphasis on Variety.
* Our Artist of the Week is James Last Orchestra including his exquisite version of Mozart’s 21st Piano Concerto.
* Local News Updates including upcoming LAMA Awards in Dublin where our members of our Millstreet Website Team will attend.
*….And more…much more!
Feel very welcome to contact the programme through texting, emailing millstreetmuseum @eircom.net or emailing the radio station on corkmusicstation @gmail.com or logging on to Seán Radley Facebook Page. Happy Listening!
Many thanks to those kind Listeners who sent texts and emails and who phoned following recent Tuesday night programmes. (S.R.)
You are very welcome to tune tonight (Tuesday 13/1/’15) into “Radio Treasures” on C.M.S. from 9.30 until 11.00pm onwww.corkmusicstation.com Tonight’s programme features a special interview recorded last week near Grafton Street, Dublin with Máire Úna Ní Bheaglaoich (pictured above with Ray Flanagan) at 10pm and we listen to some of their wonderful traditional music. We also get to hear about the “LAMA” Awards. And there’s lots of musical gems. All this and more! (S.R.)
An invitation to tune into www.corkmusicstation.com tonight from 9.30 until 11.00. Included is this week’s programme Millstreet News, Focus on Highlights from the Past Year with lots of Melodies, LTV2 Updates etc.. And there’s more…much, much more such as a feature on Elvis who would have been 80 on 8th January 2015. Whether you are in Louisville, Kentucky or in Sydney, Australia or anywhere in Ireland … or indeed anywhere whatsoever….feel very welcome to contact the programme during transmission by texting 086 825 0074 or by visiting the Seán Radley Facebook page. The will be no “Radio Treasures” broadcast next week – 6th Jan. 2015 (S.R.)
www.corkmusicstation.com To access the online radio station just click.
Such has been the local, national and international interest in the 23 minute broadcast tonight that many have requested a repeat broadcast of the Scartaglin Musical Experience with the superb “Strings” – so we’ve decided to repeat the full feature at 9.45pm on Tuesday next 25th Nov. on the very same programme and on the same online radio station. Many thanks for all the uplifting messages from such people as JD Kelleher in London and many more.
And here are the members of the Group (thanks to Emer for the list): Patrick Buckley, Éabha Sheehan, Niamh Smyth, Katie Linehan, Méabh Buckley, Orlaith Twomey, Hannah O’ Regan, Katie Hickey, Anna Buckley, Conor Daly, Alanna Barry, Leah Murphy, Sarah Dennehy, Daniel O’Callaghan, Katie Crowley, Brídelle Cronin, Siobhán Cronin, Orla Twomey, Linda Desmond, Lisa Fitzgerald, Keyboard Darragh Twomey, Diarmuid Cronin, Gemma O’ Regan & Bridelle Cronin.
We received such a warm Sliabh Luachra welcome in Scartaglin with tea, coffee and brack following the night of great presentations where the focus was on a celebration of the life of the Murphy Family of [read more …] ““Strings” Superb Performance at Scartaglin Being Broadcast on “Radio Treasures” on Cork Music Station at 9.45 Tonight”
Tonight’s programme includes a feature on “Annie, Get Your Gun” Musical and we get to listen to some of Roger Whittaker’s Greatest Hits. Do join us on www.corkmusicstation.com (S.R.)
“Radio Treasures” on
at the moment until 11.00 pm … All very welcome … I’m featuring lots of Country and Western Classics tonight…Seán R.