An Invitation to tune into our weekly “Radio Treasures” on Cork Music Station at 9.30 until 11pm this Tuesday (2nd June 2020). Happy Listening! (S.R.)
- Music and Songs aplenty including “Ireland in My Dreams”….And the sound of the Cuckoo recorded in Adrigole, West Cork by Geraldine Dunne.
- Call outs to our Loyal Listeners worldwide.
- Our 10pm Feature takes us back to 1979 when Pope John Paul II arrived at Dublin’s Phoenix Park to celebrate Mass in the presence of some one million people. . Our 1979 edited recording is from Millstreet Museum Audio Recordings.
- Time to smile!
- Time to reflect – Wise Quotes.
- Remembering our Faithful Departed.
- Carriganima Book just published…We share how Irish words are so much part of our English language in this area.
- Musings and Chatting about the attached images relating to Nature at its very best in Clara Road, Millstreet plus the Sept. 1979 Papal Visit to Ireland. Tap on the pictures to enlarge.