These two female kittens are missing from the Coole Cross area for the last few days. If anyone has seen them could you please contact Michael at 086 1721142.
Missing dog from Cullen area, answers to the name Millie.
Please contact us on 0879074728 if seen 
Very friendly and trusting calico cat missing from near Healy’s Pub, Curraraigue. She has a long, slim body with white, brown, and red colouring. She has been missing since July 29th. Our family cat is very much missed. If spotted, please email <email> or text 0877061711
A beautiful red setter was running around Old Coach Avenue, Liscahane this evening. Seems very friendly and has a collar but could not be caught. If any one is missing it, this would be a good place to start.
Fred is home safely :-).
Collie like sheepdog missing from the Cullen Area since the thunder Friday Night. Very friendly family pet. Answers to the name Fred.
If you have seen him please contact 0876047310
This lovely cat is hanging around Alps and seems lost. He is very friendly but just a little bit scared. He doesn’t look hungry so I’m guessing he is someone’s pet that went astray. Would anyone know whose he is? Contact Bina.
Update (28th Dec): Bamboo returned home this morning 🙂
Short black staffy, answers to the name of Bamboo, missing from Clara shortly before mid-day 27th Dec. Last seen heading towards reservoir area.
If anyone sees a similar dog in the area can you please call 0838675421. Thanks in advance.
[read more …] “Missing Dog”
UPDATE: Dog turned up safe 🙂
Missing in Cullen since Saturday
A female lemon and white beagle
please contact 0877622139
This dog was found around the Ballydaly upper area and is very friendly. If the owner could call Tadhg at 0863497822
Update (12th Sept): our dog is home with about since lunch time. Thank you to all the people that helped us find her. we really appreciate their help and kindnesses.
Our female Springer is missing.
Her name is Lady and she’s about 10 years old
She has a red collar and is micro chipped.
Any help in finding her would be gratefully appreciated.
Contact: 086-1798845 <email> or leave a comment below
Update: He’s home 🙂 – “A huge thank you to the wonderful people who cared enough to contact me! So happy to have my four-legged best friend home safely. Thank you all so much! Kathy”
Hi, my male Golden Retriever, who is 9 years old, is missing since this morning, Wednesday, August 16th, from my front yard at Upper Liscahane.
If anyone has seen him, please let me know. My mobile is 0879495826 and I am grateful in advance for any help, Kathy
If someone is missing a red and white Irish Setter, he’s wandering around Tanyard Wood for the last two days. He’s very nervous and won’t come to people.
For more details contact us by email at <email>
“I know it’s a long shot but our dog Rocky is missing from Kilcorney a year. No chip, and wearing a green Celtic United collar.”
If anyone has seen Rocky, please contact Juliette, or leave a comment below.
After last night’s intense thunderstorms which shook the buildings around here, a number of dogs have been scared off. Over 200 houses are without power this morning – in a line from Cloghoula to Clonbanin.
- The black dog above was found in Cullen last night. Update, Minnie is back home 🙂
- A black sheepdog with brown tinge, approx 9yrs old, missing since late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning, friendly dog. Answers to Susie. Rathcoole/Millstreet area. If found please ring 087 7404824. Thank you (no picture) – UPDATE: he’s back home
- Spotted this morning at 11am in Kilcorney village… medium brown make dog ..looks like half hound half setter .. looking lost. Couldn’t take him in.
- A brown & white dog went missing last night. A Husky with microchip. Answers to name of Casper. Contact me on 0871307828 if found
- A brown & white dog went missing last night. A Husky with microchip. Answers to name of Casper. Contact 0871307828 if found. UPDATE: Back at home
- Millstreet Vets are reporting lost dogs. They have a black and white cocker spaniel (Cullen), and more: See below for details: