An Invitation to tune into our weekly “Radio Treasures” on Cork Music Station at 9.30 until 11pm this Tuesday (19th May 2020). Happy Listening! (S.R.)
- Music and Songs aplenty including new releases.
- Call outs to our Loyal Listeners worldwide.
- Our 10pm Interview takes us back to 1980 when with Seán Buckley we visited Pat O’Callaghan of North Horsemount, Kilcorney where Pat recalled his memories of schooldays and especially of Kilcorney Feis which he attended in the early 1900s. A nine-minute edited Interview from Millstreet Museum Audio Recordings. And we also hear from 1980 a recording of Jerry Kavanagh playing “Down by the Tanyard Side”.
- Time to smile!
- Time to reflect – Wise Quotes.
- Remembering our Faithful Departed.
- Carriganima Book just published…We share how Irish words are so much part of our English language in this area.
- Musings and Chatting about the attached images relating to Memories of Kilcorney Feis and the Magic of Clara Road in the Evening. (Tap on the pictures to enlarge):