Sliabh Luachra Montessori School in Rathmore is recruiting!!! A fun enthusiastic childcare worker is now required. Level 7 desirable but minimum level 6 required.
Please email C.V. to <email@example.com>
Wanted: person to ride out 5 mornings a week and also a groom full time for horse racing yard. Contact Eugene O Sullivan 0862541398, Lombardstown.
Are you motivated, enthusiastic and work well as part of a team? Full Time Fresh Food Position available O’Keeffe’s Supervalu Millstreet. Apply online by emailing <firstname.lastname@example.org> or drop a CV in-store FAO HR Manager.
[read more …] “Job Application at O’Keeffe’s Supervalu Millstreet”
Blueprint Consulting is a Financial and Management Consulting company based in Millstreet covering the Munster area. Our core focus is delivering to our client’s advice in all areas of Finance to include Accounting and Financial Structures as well as Strategic Consulting particular in the area of developing strategic plans for businesses and guiding the management team on implementation, building growth and efficiencies in the process.
We currently have a position for an Accountant to assist in delivering these projects. This is a part-time position 20 hour per week which can done over 3 or 5 days.
Please email your CV to aine @ blueprintconsulting.ie
Green Glens are taking applications for people who are available to work during Millstreet Horse Show and Millstreet Eventing – August 13th to the 26th.
CV’s should be dropped to Elaine Collins in Green Glens Mon – Fri, 10am – 5pm. Phone 029.70800 or email <admin @millstreethorseshow.ie>
[read more …] “Work during Millstreet Horse Show”
Looking for 3rd/4th year or qualified carpenter with own transport
Part Time Night Porter in wanted in Drishane.
CVs can be dropped to Drishane or Green Glens.
Office administrator/accounts assistant with good computer skills required for client in the Millstreet area. Please forward CV to Christy Naughton & Co. Ltd., Certified Public Accountants, No 3 Masseytown, Macroom. Co. Cork.
Email: christy@ christynaughton.ie
Click the poster for a bigger poster [from Cllr. John Paul O’Shea]
O’Flynn Medical is recruiting for the below position.
Financial Controller / Accountant
The position holder will play a lead role in the finance team, analysing P&L spend and reviewing business performance
- Provide leadership to the company’s financial and accounting strategy
- Ensuring that the company’s financial systems and procedures are robust, compliant and position the organisation for future growth
- Responsibility for negotiating financing arrangements for the organisation
- Processing supplier invoices and customer invoices
- Liaise with suppliers and customers regarding queries on accounts
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsibility for organisation of annual stock take
- Responsibility for collection of debtors accounts
- Preparation of company budgets, forecasts and implementing budgetary controls
- Preparation for annual accounts for company audit
- Responsibility for payroll, VAT and P30 returns
- All other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated and hard working attitude
- 4+ years experience in a similar type role
- Good familiarity with accountancy packages (SAGE)
- Knowledge of intra community acquisitions
- Strong Sage, Thesaurus payroll, excel & word skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Full or part time position will be considered for this role for the successful applicant.
All interested applicants – please submit CV and cover letter to deirdre@ oflynnmedical.com. Closing date for submissions is 16th May 2018. OFlynnMedical.com
SERVICE ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION.
Rota Industries Limited, based at Mallow Road, Kanturk, Co. Cork is engaged in the distribution, service and repair of a wide range of industrial sweeping and surface cleaning equipment. It’s customers are located countrywide with a large proportion in the Dublin region.
The company’s growing business requires an additional service engineer. The requirements of the job are varied and the following is a broad summary:
- Repair, and service all machinery and equipment in the Rota range of products.
- Prepare detailed reports on all work done and further work to be carried out on each machine.
- Ensure that any parts required are ordered or are available in stock.
- Conduct safety checks on all machines on site belonging to the Rota Group.
- Manage the inventory of equipment required for repair work.
- Asess machines to decide on further repair or referral to management for replacement.
- Study technical manuals and attend training sessions provided by equipment manufactures to maintain current knowledge
The background experience to meet the job requirements are:
- Hold valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Experience of diagnostics and repairing mechanical, battery power equipment (and small diesel and petrol engines).
- Experience in troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Proficient level of computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi- task activities with shifting priorities, including machine demonstration.
The job will entail regular overnights away from base.
Email CV to julie @rota.ie
Rota.ie | Facebook
Painting and decorating positions available. Experience required.
Please contact via email:
Medical receptionist/secretary required for Millstreet Medical Centre. Excellent communication/computer and organisational skills required.
Experience with a knowledge of patient management systems (Socrates) an advantage.
Please send CVs to: Closing date 16-3-2017 at 5pm.
Are you motivated & hard working? Do you like working as part of a team? Have you good customer service skills? If can answer yes to all these questions well then we at O’Keeffe’s SuperValu Millstreet have the job for you. We are currently looking for a Full Time Deli Assistant. Experience desired but not essential as full training will be provided. Please email your CV to
Macroom Hair Studio have vacancy for an experienced Barber, 2 days per week, for start immediately. Excellent conditions. Telephone 026-23536
Wanted: Night Porter in Drishane Castle
Please drop your CV to Drishane Reception or email it to <email>
The HSE have advertised the position as Clinical Nurse Manager 1 in Millstreet Day Care Centre.
Applications before 5th December.
Full details and contact information are on HSE.ie (here)
Kelcro Transport (Cork) Ltd.
Accounts Person required
Experience: Accounts experience is essential and Sage/Thesarus payroll an advantage.
Responsibilities include control accounts, bank reconciliation, ROS returns, Invoicing, dealing with customers/suppliers and drivers, general filing/answering phones and supporting other staff members
Flexible hours available
CV’s and enquiries to <email>
Are you highly motivated ? Looking for a career in a fast paced moving environment. Experience desirable but not essential as full training will be given. We are looking for a new Trainee manager. All applications to be submitted via email to <email> before 21st November. 
After School Project Workers (part-time positions)
K.A.S.I. (Killarney Asylum Seekers Initiative) invites applications for 2 part-time positions of After-School Project Workers. These positions are based in Drishane Castle, Millstreet, Co. Cork.
The role of the After School Project Worker will be to support children and families who live in Drishane Castle to avail of after school clubs.
The positions are for 12 hrs per week; Mon-Thurs 2.30-5.30pm.
These positions are for a one year fixed term contract.
In order to be considered for these posts, candidates must possess the following:
For full particulars and the application process, please contact K.A.S.I. on 064-6620705.
Closing date for receipt of application forms: Friday August 25th August 2017 at 1pm.
Short- listing may apply. Late applications and CVs will not be accepted.
Interviews will take place on Monday 11th September 2017
These positions are funded by the HSE.
Pre-School Teacher Leader (part time)
Lyre Community Pre-School Playgroup
We require For ECCE Programme Pre-School Leader Minimum Fetac Level 6:
- A minimum of two years experience.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work on their own initiative
- A good knowledge of the Aistear Framework a necessity.
- Applicant needs to be caring, enthusiastic, honest and reliable.
- First Aid & Manual required.
Please e-mail cover letter and CV to
Lyre Community Pre-School Playgroup CLG
Lyre, Banteer, Co.Cork
Person wanted to milk cows
3-4 evenings a week in Cullen Area
65 cows – 10 unit parlour
Contact 0878378467 if interested.
I now am looking for a childminder to mind my four children in our home.
I need someone who is willing to work shift work hours on a part-time basis.
We live in Mourne Abbey, Mallow.
Please feel free to contact me at 0868295721.
INSTYLE HAIR DESIGN
Looking for 1st/2nd year assistant.
Contact Instyle Hair Design on (029)21846
See more on the In Style Hair Design – Facebook Page