A Dairy Farm near Millstreet is looking for someone to help with the work on the farm. Duties include milking cows, feeding calves, operating machinery, and general farm work.
Some knowledge of farming would be an advantage, but further training will be provided. Immediate start. Contact 0863644208
Job Opening in J.D. Buckley Construction Ltd, Kilmeedy,
Millstreet, Co. Cork
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Administrative Assistant And Accounts Support to Management.
- Assist with the running of the office
- To provide assistance to the Managing Director and other Managers
- Implement efficient systems for storing and accessing data (electronic & hard copy)
- Source stationery, office and IT requirements
- Manage & direct calls
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Assess incoming tenders and prepare documentation as necessary
- Organise and maintain filing systems
- Assist Finance dept., ensure correct accounting procedures are followed
- Complying of safety files and handover files.
- Sales invoicing and managing of site jobs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Fluent Oral and Written English
- Effectively present information
- Energetic and forward thinking
- Must be able to multi-task and handle competing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Well organised, self-directed and a team player.
- Office management experience, dealing with Senior Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Tas Books beneficial
- Experience in Thesaurus beneficial
If interested, please forward C.V. and cover letter to <email> ( fiona @ buckleygroup.ie )
Are you motivated & hard working? Do you like working as part of a team? Have you good customer service skills? If can answer yes to all these questions well then we at O’Keeffe’s SuperValu Millstreet have the job for you. We are currently looking for a Full Time Deli Assistant. Experience desired but not essential as full training will be provided. Please email your CV to
Wanted: Night Porter in Drishane Castle
Please drop your CV to Drishane Reception or email it to <email>
Kelcro Transport (Cork) Ltd.
Accounts Person required
Experience: Accounts experience is essential and Sage/Thesarus payroll an advantage.
Responsibilities include control accounts, bank reconciliation, ROS returns, Invoicing, dealing with customers/suppliers and drivers, general filing/answering phones and supporting other staff members
Flexible hours available
CV’s and enquiries to <email>
Nail&Brow Bar is recruiting a Nail Technician/Brow Specialist for a part time position in Millstreet Co. Cork.
Gel extensions, gel polish,
All candidates welcome! Contact no 086-3570214.
We thank Audrone Vosyliene of Nail&Brow Bar @Instyle Hairdesign for the notice. (S.R.)
After School Project Workers (part-time positions)
K.A.S.I. (Killarney Asylum Seekers Initiative) invites applications for 2 part-time positions of After-School Project Workers. These positions are based in Drishane Castle, Millstreet, Co. Cork.
The role of the After School Project Worker will be to support children and families who live in Drishane Castle to avail of after school clubs.
The positions are for 12 hrs per week; Mon-Thurs 2.30-5.30pm.
These positions are for a one year fixed term contract.
In order to be considered for these posts, candidates must possess the following:
- FETAC Level 5 in childcare and/or an equivalent course such as education, youth work.
- A minimum of one year post qualification experience
Access to their own transport.
For full particulars and the application process, please contact K.A.S.I. on 064-6620705.
Closing date for receipt of application forms: Friday August 25th August 2017 at 1pm.
Short- listing may apply. Late applications and CVs will not be accepted.
Interviews will take place on Monday 11th September 2017
These positions are funded by the HSE.
Pre-School Teacher Leader (part time)
Lyre Community Pre-School Playgroup
We require For ECCE Programme Pre-School Leader Minimum Fetac Level 6:
- A minimum of two years experience.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work on their own initiative
- A good knowledge of the Aistear Framework a necessity.
- Applicant needs to be caring, enthusiastic, honest and reliable.
- First Aid & Manual required.
Please e-mail cover letter and CV to
Lyre Community Pre-School Playgroup CLG
Lyre, Banteer, Co.Cork
— John Paul O' Shea (@johnpauloshea1) July 28, 2017
Person wanted to milk cows
3-4 evenings a week in Cullen Area
65 cows – 10 unit parlour
Contact 0878378467 if interested.
I now am looking for a childminder to mind my four children in our home.
I need someone who is willing to work shift work hours on a part-time basis.
We live in Mourne Abbey, Mallow.
Please feel free to contact me at 0868295721.
INSTYLE HAIR DESIGN
Looking for 1st/2nd year assistant.
Contact Instyle Hair Design on (029)21846
See more on the In Style Hair Design – Facebook Page
- Ability to stand, bend and stretch without issue (all positions are standing, we do not have any seated positions)
- Good command of the English Language
- Flexibility to work three cycle shift (week of days / evenings / nights)
- Good attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Full Time
How to Apply: Please send CV to Joanne Griffin, South Kerry Development Partnership, Liberty Place, Killorglin, Co. Kerry, or email <email>
Rathmore C.E. Scheme is designed to help long term unemployed people by offering part-time [19.5 hours per week] temporary job placements within our Community.
There are a range of groups that we work with: St Joseph’s Daycare Centre. Teach Iosagan, Gneeveguilla GAA. All offer different work opportunities depending on current vacancies.
We will work with participants to up-skill and retrain by providing certified training in addition to work experience. Current vacancies are listed on Jobsireland.ie.
To qualify, you must be in receipt of a Social Welfare Payment for 12 months or more.
Contact: CE Supervisor Donal Kelleher 0872875821, or email: <email>
Temporary Position Available for:
2nd or 3rd Year Industrial Engineering or similar discipline student.
To give grinds and guidance in a project requiring knowledge of these engineering tools:
- Process Mapping,
- Ishikawa Cause & Effect Diagrams,
- FMEA .
Contact 087 9944845
MILLSTREET PARISH CREDIT UNION
POSITIONS AVAILABLE – TWO PART-TIME TELLERS
Millstreet Parish Credit Union is inviting applications for the following posts:
Reporting to the manager, we are seeking two conscientious people for the positions of Teller/Clerical Officer. Duties will include providing a quality service to members, dealing with member queries at the counter and on the phone, processing transactions, back office administrative/clerical duties and other administrative duties as required.The position will require flexibility with regard to working hours.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication skills
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a credit union, financial institution or in a customer service role (desirable but not essential)
- PC literacy and proficiency in MS Office
- Flexibility-additional weekly hours may be required from time to time, primarily to provide cover for staff on leave/training etc
- A relevant qualification e.g. Pathways Diploma, CUA, QFA (desirable but not essential)
Please apply by forwarding your CV and a covering letter that explains why you are the right person for the role by post to Bridget Fitzgerald, Manager, Millstreet Parish Credit Union, The Square, MillstreetTown, Co.Cork or by email to: millstcu @ eircom.net before close of business on Tuesday 14th June 2016.
Millstreet Parish Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will disqualify. We may short list candidates for interview.
Millstreet Parish Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Wanted immediately, four families of
farm labourers; good wages; good
houses; good perquisites to suitable men; also
a yardsman, indoor, and man to help in K.
garden; must have knowledge of growing vetet-
ables and flowers/ Apply to Jerome McCarthy,
Steward, Drishane Castle, Millstreet.
– from the Cork Examiner Monday March 13th ’16
Vacancies include Kitchen Assistants, Youth worker, Care Assistants & caretakers. All positions are 19.5 hours per week.
Please note to qualify for these positions individuals must be in receipt of any kind of a social welfare payment for a consecutive 12 months or more.
Contact Donal on 087-2875821 or e-mail <email>
Applicants should be of good character, of good health, live less than 2 miles from the fire station, and be 18-55 yrs of age.
Closing date for applications for this part-time position is Friday, 29th January, 2016.
WANTED – Child Minder to take care of 2 Primary School-going children in their own home after school hours and during school holidays. Car essential.
Work to include light housework and taking children to extra-curricular activities.
Please contact Rose at 086 8396802
The Rathmore Social Action Group has a number of CE Scheme vacancies, for the following areas:
1. Youth Assistant (Teach Íosagáin) (2 positions)
2. Caretaker (Rathmore GAA) (2 positions)
3. Kitchen Assistant (Teach Íosagáin) (2 positions)
4. Care Assistants (St Joseph’s Day Care Centre) (2 positions)
To qualify for these positions, individuals MUST be in receipt of a Social Welfare payment for 12 months or more & meet the qualifying conditions.
For further information contact Donal on 087 2875821 or send your CV to email: <email>
We have a vacancy for a Part-Time Experienced Hair Stylist with proficiency in cutting, colouring and haircare.
Suitable applicants should contact Karen at 026-23536