Office administrator/accounts assistant with good computer skills required for client in the Millstreet area. Please forward CV to Christy Naughton & Co. Ltd., Certified Public Accountants, No 3 Masseytown, Macroom. Co. Cork.
Email: christy@ christynaughton.ie
Click the poster for a bigger poster [from Cllr. John Paul O’Shea]
O’Flynn Medical is recruiting for the below position.
Financial Controller / Accountant
The position holder will play a lead role in the finance team, analysing P&L spend and reviewing business performance
- Provide leadership to the company’s financial and accounting strategy
- Ensuring that the company’s financial systems and procedures are robust, compliant and position the organisation for future growth
- Responsibility for negotiating financing arrangements for the organisation
- Processing supplier invoices and customer invoices
- Liaise with suppliers and customers regarding queries on accounts
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsibility for organisation of annual stock take
- Responsibility for collection of debtors accounts
- Preparation of company budgets, forecasts and implementing budgetary controls
- Preparation for annual accounts for company audit
- Responsibility for payroll, VAT and P30 returns
- All other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated and hard working attitude
- 4+ years experience in a similar type role
- Good familiarity with accountancy packages (SAGE)
- Knowledge of intra community acquisitions
- Strong Sage, Thesaurus payroll, excel & word skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Full or part time position will be considered for this role for the successful applicant.
All interested applicants – please submit CV and cover letter to deirdre@ oflynnmedical.com. Closing date for submissions is 16th May 2018. OFlynnMedical.com
SERVICE ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION.
Rota Industries Limited, based at Mallow Road, Kanturk, Co. Cork is engaged in the distribution, service and repair of a wide range of industrial sweeping and surface cleaning equipment. It’s customers are located countrywide with a large proportion in the Dublin region.
The company’s growing business requires an additional service engineer. The requirements of the job are varied and the following is a broad summary:
- Repair, and service all machinery and equipment in the Rota range of products.
- Prepare detailed reports on all work done and further work to be carried out on each machine.
- Ensure that any parts required are ordered or are available in stock.
- Conduct safety checks on all machines on site belonging to the Rota Group.
- Manage the inventory of equipment required for repair work.
- Asess machines to decide on further repair or referral to management for replacement.
- Study technical manuals and attend training sessions provided by equipment manufactures to maintain current knowledge
The background experience to meet the job requirements are:
- Hold valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Experience of diagnostics and repairing mechanical, battery power equipment (and small diesel and petrol engines).
- Experience in troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Proficient level of computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi- task activities with shifting priorities, including machine demonstration.
The job will entail regular overnights away from base.
Painting and decorating positions available. Experience required.
Please contact via email:
Medical receptionist/secretary required for Millstreet Medical Centre. Excellent communication/computer and organisational skills required.
Experience with a knowledge of patient management systems (Socrates) an advantage.
Please send CVs to: Closing date 16-3-2017 at 5pm.
Are you motivated & hard working? Do you like working as part of a team? Have you good customer service skills? If can answer yes to all these questions well then we at O’Keeffe’s SuperValu Millstreet have the job for you. We are currently looking for a Full Time Deli Assistant. Experience desired but not essential as full training will be provided. Please email your CV to
Wanted: Night Porter in Drishane Castle
Please drop your CV to Drishane Reception or email it to <email>
Kelcro Transport (Cork) Ltd.
Accounts Person required
Experience: Accounts experience is essential and Sage/Thesarus payroll an advantage.
Responsibilities include control accounts, bank reconciliation, ROS returns, Invoicing, dealing with customers/suppliers and drivers, general filing/answering phones and supporting other staff members
Flexible hours available
CV’s and enquiries to <email>
Nail&Brow Bar is recruiting a Nail Technician/Brow Specialist for a part time position in Millstreet Co. Cork.
Gel extensions, gel polish,
All candidates welcome! Contact no 086-3570214.
We thank Audrone Vosyliene of Nail&Brow Bar @Instyle Hairdesign for the notice. (S.R.)
After School Project Workers (part-time positions)
K.A.S.I. (Killarney Asylum Seekers Initiative) invites applications for 2 part-time positions of After-School Project Workers. These positions are based in Drishane Castle, Millstreet, Co. Cork.
The role of the After School Project Worker will be to support children and families who live in Drishane Castle to avail of after school clubs.
The positions are for 12 hrs per week; Mon-Thurs 2.30-5.30pm.
These positions are for a one year fixed term contract.
In order to be considered for these posts, candidates must possess the following:
- FETAC Level 5 in childcare and/or an equivalent course such as education, youth work.
- A minimum of one year post qualification experience
Access to their own transport.
For full particulars and the application process, please contact K.A.S.I. on 064-6620705.
Closing date for receipt of application forms: Friday August 25th August 2017 at 1pm.
Short- listing may apply. Late applications and CVs will not be accepted.
Interviews will take place on Monday 11th September 2017
These positions are funded by the HSE.
Pre-School Teacher Leader (part time)
Lyre Community Pre-School Playgroup
We require For ECCE Programme Pre-School Leader Minimum Fetac Level 6:
- A minimum of two years experience.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work on their own initiative
- A good knowledge of the Aistear Framework a necessity.
- Applicant needs to be caring, enthusiastic, honest and reliable.
- First Aid & Manual required.
Please e-mail cover letter and CV to
Lyre Community Pre-School Playgroup CLG
Lyre, Banteer, Co.Cork
— John Paul O' Shea (@johnpauloshea1) July 28, 2017
Person wanted to milk cows
3-4 evenings a week in Cullen Area
65 cows – 10 unit parlour
Contact 0878378467 if interested.
I now am looking for a childminder to mind my four children in our home.
I need someone who is willing to work shift work hours on a part-time basis.
We live in Mourne Abbey, Mallow.
Please feel free to contact me at 0868295721.
INSTYLE HAIR DESIGN
Looking for 1st/2nd year assistant.
Contact Instyle Hair Design on (029)21846
See more on the In Style Hair Design – Facebook Page
- Ability to stand, bend and stretch without issue (all positions are standing, we do not have any seated positions)
- Good command of the English Language
- Flexibility to work three cycle shift (week of days / evenings / nights)
- Good attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Full Time
How to Apply: Please send CV to Joanne Griffin, South Kerry Development Partnership, Liberty Place, Killorglin, Co. Kerry, or email <email>
Rathmore C.E. Scheme is designed to help long term unemployed people by offering part-time [19.5 hours per week] temporary job placements within our Community.
There are a range of groups that we work with: St Joseph’s Daycare Centre. Teach Iosagan, Gneeveguilla GAA. All offer different work opportunities depending on current vacancies.
We will work with participants to up-skill and retrain by providing certified training in addition to work experience. Current vacancies are listed on Jobsireland.ie.
To qualify, you must be in receipt of a Social Welfare Payment for 12 months or more.
Contact: CE Supervisor Donal Kelleher 0872875821, or email: <email>
Temporary Position Available for:
2nd or 3rd Year Industrial Engineering or similar discipline student.
To give grinds and guidance in a project requiring knowledge of these engineering tools:
- Process Mapping,
- Ishikawa Cause & Effect Diagrams,
- FMEA .
Contact 087 9944845
MILLSTREET PARISH CREDIT UNION
POSITIONS AVAILABLE – TWO PART-TIME TELLERS
Millstreet Parish Credit Union is inviting applications for the following posts:
Reporting to the manager, we are seeking two conscientious people for the positions of Teller/Clerical Officer. Duties will include providing a quality service to members, dealing with member queries at the counter and on the phone, processing transactions, back office administrative/clerical duties and other administrative duties as required.The position will require flexibility with regard to working hours.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication skills
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a credit union, financial institution or in a customer service role (desirable but not essential)
- PC literacy and proficiency in MS Office
- Flexibility-additional weekly hours may be required from time to time, primarily to provide cover for staff on leave/training etc
- A relevant qualification e.g. Pathways Diploma, CUA, QFA (desirable but not essential)
Please apply by forwarding your CV and a covering letter that explains why you are the right person for the role by post to Bridget Fitzgerald, Manager, Millstreet Parish Credit Union, The Square, MillstreetTown, Co.Cork or by email to: millstcu @ eircom.net before close of business on Tuesday 14th June 2016.
Millstreet Parish Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will disqualify. We may short list candidates for interview.
Millstreet Parish Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.