Cope Foundation are currently recruiting for:
An Tuath Nua, Montenotte, Cork City (with daily travel from and to Millstreet, Co. Cork)
Based in An Tuath Nua, a day service for young adults with an intellectual disability and autism, the position will support people from the Millstreet area to attend An Tuath Nua. This will involve driving people we support to and from An Tuath Nua in Montenotte, Cork. The working day for this position will start and finish in Millstreet, Co. Cork. The successful person will also provide support as part of the team in An Tuath Nua.
A high degree of flexibility and motivation is required in order to meet and be responsive to the complex and changing needs of the people Cope Foundation supports.
Applicants should possess the following:
- A relevant QQI Major award level 5 qualification or equivalent
- Experience working with people with intellectual disability and/or autism
- Initiative, flexibility, and enthusiasm
- Experience of supporting people with behaviours of concern
- Very good communication, interpersonal & team working skills
- A full clean driving licence held for a minimum of 2 years.
Informal enquiries for these positions may be made to Anna Froggatt, Manager, An Tuath Nua on 086-7811981 or 021-4643264.
Application forms may be obtained from the HR Division by emailing <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Completed application forms must be returned by Tuesday 20th November 2018. Applicants may be short listed on the basis of their application. The Department of Health & Children Consolidated Scales apply.
Visit our website at www.cope-foundation.ie
Sliabh Luachra Montessori School in Rathmore is recruiting!!! A fun enthusiastic childcare worker is now required. Level 7 desirable but minimum level 6 required.
Please email C.V. to <email@example.com>
Wanted: person to ride out 5 mornings a week and also a groom full time for horse racing yard. Contact Eugene O Sullivan 0862541398, Lombardstown.
Are you motivated, enthusiastic and work well as part of a team? Full Time Fresh Food Position available O’Keeffe’s Supervalu Millstreet. Apply online by emailing <firstname.lastname@example.org> or drop a CV in-store FAO HR Manager.
Blueprint Consulting is a Financial and Management Consulting company based in Millstreet covering the Munster area. Our core focus is delivering to our client’s advice in all areas of Finance to include Accounting and Financial Structures as well as Strategic Consulting particular in the area of developing strategic plans for businesses and guiding the management team on implementation, building growth and efficiencies in the process.
We currently have a position for an Accountant to assist in delivering these projects. This is a part-time position 20 hour per week which can done over 3 or 5 days.
Please email your CV to aine @ blueprintconsulting.ie
Green Glens are taking applications for people who are available to work during Millstreet Horse Show and Millstreet Eventing – August 13th to the 26th.
CV’s should be dropped to Elaine Collins in Green Glens Mon – Fri, 10am – 5pm. Phone 029.70800 or email <admin @millstreethorseshow.ie>
Looking for 3rd/4th year or qualified carpenter with own transport
Part Time Night Porter in wanted in Drishane.
CVs can be dropped to Drishane or Green Glens.
Office administrator/accounts assistant with good computer skills required for client in the Millstreet area. Please forward CV to Christy Naughton & Co. Ltd., Certified Public Accountants, No 3 Masseytown, Macroom. Co. Cork.
Email: christy@ christynaughton.ie
Click the poster for a bigger poster [from Cllr. John Paul O’Shea]
O’Flynn Medical is recruiting for the below position.
Financial Controller / Accountant
The position holder will play a lead role in the finance team, analysing P&L spend and reviewing business performance
- Provide leadership to the company’s financial and accounting strategy
- Ensuring that the company’s financial systems and procedures are robust, compliant and position the organisation for future growth
- Responsibility for negotiating financing arrangements for the organisation
- Processing supplier invoices and customer invoices
- Liaise with suppliers and customers regarding queries on accounts
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsibility for organisation of annual stock take
- Responsibility for collection of debtors accounts
- Preparation of company budgets, forecasts and implementing budgetary controls
- Preparation for annual accounts for company audit
- Responsibility for payroll, VAT and P30 returns
- All other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated and hard working attitude
- 4+ years experience in a similar type role
- Good familiarity with accountancy packages (SAGE)
- Knowledge of intra community acquisitions
- Strong Sage, Thesaurus payroll, excel & word skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Full or part time position will be considered for this role for the successful applicant.
All interested applicants – please submit CV and cover letter to deirdre@ oflynnmedical.com. Closing date for submissions is 16th May 2018. OFlynnMedical.com
SERVICE ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION.
Rota Industries Limited, based at Mallow Road, Kanturk, Co. Cork is engaged in the distribution, service and repair of a wide range of industrial sweeping and surface cleaning equipment. It’s customers are located countrywide with a large proportion in the Dublin region.
The company’s growing business requires an additional service engineer. The requirements of the job are varied and the following is a broad summary:
- Repair, and service all machinery and equipment in the Rota range of products.
- Prepare detailed reports on all work done and further work to be carried out on each machine.
- Ensure that any parts required are ordered or are available in stock.
- Conduct safety checks on all machines on site belonging to the Rota Group.
- Manage the inventory of equipment required for repair work.
- Asess machines to decide on further repair or referral to management for replacement.
- Study technical manuals and attend training sessions provided by equipment manufactures to maintain current knowledge
The background experience to meet the job requirements are:
- Hold valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Experience of diagnostics and repairing mechanical, battery power equipment (and small diesel and petrol engines).
- Experience in troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Proficient level of computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi- task activities with shifting priorities, including machine demonstration.
The job will entail regular overnights away from base.
Painting and decorating positions available. Experience required.
Please contact via email:
Medical receptionist/secretary required for Millstreet Medical Centre. Excellent communication/computer and organisational skills required.
Experience with a knowledge of patient management systems (Socrates) an advantage.
Please send CVs to: Closing date 16-3-2017 at 5pm.
Are you motivated & hard working? Do you like working as part of a team? Have you good customer service skills? If can answer yes to all these questions well then we at O’Keeffe’s SuperValu Millstreet have the job for you. We are currently looking for a Full Time Deli Assistant. Experience desired but not essential as full training will be provided. Please email your CV to
Wanted: Night Porter in Drishane Castle
Please drop your CV to Drishane Reception or email it to <email>
Kelcro Transport (Cork) Ltd.
Accounts Person required
Experience: Accounts experience is essential and Sage/Thesarus payroll an advantage.
Responsibilities include control accounts, bank reconciliation, ROS returns, Invoicing, dealing with customers/suppliers and drivers, general filing/answering phones and supporting other staff members
Flexible hours available
CV’s and enquiries to <email>
Nail&Brow Bar is recruiting a Nail Technician/Brow Specialist for a part time position in Millstreet Co. Cork.
Gel extensions, gel polish,
All candidates welcome! Contact no 086-3570214.
We thank Audrone Vosyliene of Nail&Brow Bar @Instyle Hairdesign for the notice. (S.R.)
After School Project Workers (part-time positions)
K.A.S.I. (Killarney Asylum Seekers Initiative) invites applications for 2 part-time positions of After-School Project Workers. These positions are based in Drishane Castle, Millstreet, Co. Cork.
The role of the After School Project Worker will be to support children and families who live in Drishane Castle to avail of after school clubs.
The positions are for 12 hrs per week; Mon-Thurs 2.30-5.30pm.
These positions are for a one year fixed term contract.
In order to be considered for these posts, candidates must possess the following:
- FETAC Level 5 in childcare and/or an equivalent course such as education, youth work.
- A minimum of one year post qualification experience
Access to their own transport.
For full particulars and the application process, please contact K.A.S.I. on 064-6620705.
Closing date for receipt of application forms: Friday August 25th August 2017 at 1pm.
Short- listing may apply. Late applications and CVs will not be accepted.
Interviews will take place on Monday 11th September 2017
These positions are funded by the HSE.
Pre-School Teacher Leader (part time)
Lyre Community Pre-School Playgroup
We require For ECCE Programme Pre-School Leader Minimum Fetac Level 6:
- A minimum of two years experience.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work on their own initiative
- A good knowledge of the Aistear Framework a necessity.
- Applicant needs to be caring, enthusiastic, honest and reliable.
- First Aid & Manual required.
Please e-mail cover letter and CV to
Lyre Community Pre-School Playgroup CLG
Lyre, Banteer, Co.Cork
— John Paul O' Shea (@johnpauloshea1) July 28, 2017
Person wanted to milk cows
3-4 evenings a week in Cullen Area
65 cows – 10 unit parlour
Contact 0878378467 if interested.
I now am looking for a childminder to mind my four children in our home.
I need someone who is willing to work shift work hours on a part-time basis.
We live in Mourne Abbey, Mallow.
Please feel free to contact me at 0868295721.