|We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join our production workshop team.
Responsibilities include: ·
· Measure, monitor, and manage all workshop activities to ensure programme timelines are being met.
· Procurement of base materials, ordering of same, ensuring all QA documents/checklists are complete and checked.
· Plan and schedule all workshop activities in conjunction with the Workshop Foreman / Drawing Office Manager to optimise the use of plant, equipment, facilities and personnel.
· Ensure all H+S practices are upheld, provide TBT’s.
· Ensure a high level of the PPE Wearing policy, and have plans in place to deal with noncompliance.
· Manage the day to day operations of the Company’s construction/transport fleet operations
· Ensure that the quality of all fabrication work carried out conforms to the client’s specifications and to the Company’s quality system.
· Develop and implement cost-effective alternatives and improvements to manufacturing procedures and processes.
· Office Hours – 8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €55,000.00-€75,000.00 per year (dependant on experience)
Interested candidate may e-mail their CV to the address below:
The Square, Millstreet, Co. Cork. P51 XT59
Tel: 00353 29 70072 Fax: 00353 29 70773