All roads lead to Switch on Culture Night in Cullen Hall on Friday 22nd Sep. at 8p.m. Celebrate the 2017 All-Ireland and World prizes won by the Cullen Pipe Band at the All Ireland and World Piping Championships, and the outstanding achievements of the local 2017 All-Ireland winners at the Comhaltas Fleadh Cheoil. The night will include some lovely local performances, a display of the prizes plus a sample of the All-Ireland winning performances from the following:
– Cullen Pipe Band
– Diarmuid Cronin, English Story Telling Age 12-15
– Katie O’Sullivan, English Singing Age U12 supported by her mentor Elle
Marie O’ Dwyer
– Rena Lynch, English Story Telling Age O18
– Cian Broderick, Rince ar an Sean-Nós Age 12 to 15
– Crossfields Céilí Band Age 12 to 15, Crossfields Céilí Band Age 15 to 18 and winning for the third consecutive year in a row, the Seandrum Céilí Band Over 18. These three separate céilí bands under the musical genius of their mentor Alan Finn, won in their various age groups. There will also be a performance by some of the outstanding musicians involved.
Members of the Cullen Pipe Band playing for the Arrival of the first transatlantic flight from Boston to Cork on July 4th Cork Airport. A momentous occasion, which hopefully will help open up more opportunity for the Cork Region.
Cullen Pipe Band members that took part in the Munster Mini Bands contest held in Cashel on May 14th. The band brought the prizes taking both 1st and 3rd places.
Cullen Pipe Band who won the East of Ireland Championships held in Howth, Co.Dublin on June 26th, beating Pipe Bands from Wicklow, New Ross, Dr. O’Hurley, Carrigaline, and Killeshin. [full results]
Cullen Pipe Band pictured here performing a the UK Championships held in Stormont Belfast on Saturday, June 11th
CullenPipeBand.com – Cullen Pipe Band on Facebook
Cullen Pipe Band Cake Sale taking place after mass on March 13th.
Cullen Pipe Band 75th Anniversary Social in the Dromhall Hotel, Killarney March 19th 2016. Tickets €30 available March 13th during annual cake sale in band hall or from Patrick Flemming 087 6333793 or Con Houlihan 087 2347651. A commemorative booklet with photographs will also be published please bring along any photographs you have to the cake sale where they will be copied and returned immediately
[read more …] “Cullen Pipe Band – Cake Sale and 75th Anniversary Dinner Dance”
Cullen Pipe Band
are hosting a
Bumper Christmas 45 Drive
on Sunday 13th Dec @4pm in Cullen Community Hall.
Entry Fee €10, Great prizes and hampers!
The Annual Cullen Pipe Band Cake Sale
will take place on
Mother’s Day Sunday 15th of March after 10.15am mass in Cullen
All baking and help on the day will be greatly appreciated.
Cullen pipe band at the British Championships in Banbridge Co. Down Northern Ireland 27th June 2009