Millstreet E-Centre willl host a three day Human Resource Management Programme for SMEs run by LEO (Local Enterprise Office Cork North & West):
- Day 1. Practical Employment Law Workshop (including NERA)
- Day 2. Performance Management Workshop
- Day 3. Recruitment and Disciplinary Skills Workshop
Millstreet E Centre; Tuesday 9th, 16th, 23rd June 2015; 9.30am -4.30pm
Book online through the LEO website – http://bit.ly/1yuAg3z
UPCOMING COURSES IN MILLSTREET E-CENTRE
- DigiPulse Marketing 8th April (one day). Contact Marie Collins 0876737060
- Arthritis Ireland from 9th April. Contact 01 6470206
- LEO Start Your Own Business from May 7th. Contact details at localenterprise.ie
After the success of the 3 Day Occupational First Aid Course earlier this month, Dave is running the course again in March:
– Understand the responsibilities of the occupational first aider.
– Provide treatment for the purpose of preserving life or minimising the consequences of injury until discharge or the arrival of medical assistance.
– Provide treatment in the workplace for an injury which does not require the attention of a medical practitioner or nurse.
– Be capable of coordinating first aid arrangements in the workplace.
– Be familiar with Health and Safety legislation on First Aid provision in the workplace.
Millstreet E-Centre 9th, 10th & 11th Mar 2015.
Places Limited. Contact Dave on [read more …] “Occupational First Aid Fetac Level 5 Course”
My next round of Baby massage plus classes begin in Millstreet E Centre from Thursday 26th February at 10:30am. This course is open to all babies and their parents and I’m celebrating 10 years as an instructor.
Baby will be pampered and parents will learn an invaluable life skill and will reap benefits from that very first massage.
Course duration 5 weeks / Course fee €120
Up to €100 may be redeemed on certain health policies too.
To book just ring Pat on 087-9721149 and you can find me on Facebook @ Babyfeet Therapies & Courses Cork
Congratulations to the ladies who successfully completed and passed with flying colours (all with distinctions) the Three Day Occupational First Aid course which just concluded last week. Well done to all involved.
I will be running another course in Millstreet in early March. Contact me for details.
Dave O’Connell – 086 3831045
Millstreet Pipe Band will commence classeses on Friday 23rd January for new & returning members. And also that if anyone is interested in joining / returning later in the year they would be more than welcome. The band mobile number is (086) 8966163.
*New*: Check out the Pipe Band’s new Facebook Page
Click on the poster below to see it in full size
Millstreet Juvenille GAA are running a ‘Foundation Course‘ in Millstreet GAA Hall on Friday 6th & Sat 7th February (2 day course).
The ‘Foundation Course’ is a basic level coaching course in both hurling and football. Parents that help out or wish to help out at underage training are encouraged to complete the course. The course is also open to members of the Camogie Club. Total cost is €20 per person. spaces available !
Anyone that is interested is asked to contact the Juvenile GAA Club asap on 087-9533213.
Click on the poster to see it full size