Cope Foundation are currently recruiting for:
An Tuath Nua, Montenotte, Cork City (with daily travel from and to Millstreet, Co. Cork)
Based in An Tuath Nua, a day service for young adults with an intellectual disability and autism, the position will support people from the Millstreet area to attend An Tuath Nua. This will involve driving people we support to and from An Tuath Nua in Montenotte, Cork. The working day for this position will start and finish in Millstreet, Co. Cork. The successful person will also provide support as part of the team in An Tuath Nua.
A high degree of flexibility and motivation is required in order to meet and be responsive to the complex and changing needs of the people Cope Foundation supports.
Applicants should possess the following:
- A relevant QQI Major award level 5 qualification or equivalent
- Experience working with people with intellectual disability and/or autism
- Initiative, flexibility, and enthusiasm
- Experience of supporting people with behaviours of concern
- Very good communication, interpersonal & team working skills
- A full clean driving licence held for a minimum of 2 years.
Informal enquiries for these positions may be made to Anna Froggatt, Manager, An Tuath Nua on 086-7811981 or 021-4643264.
Application forms may be obtained from the HR Division by emailing <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Completed application forms must be returned by Tuesday 20th November 2018. Applicants may be short listed on the basis of their application. The Department of Health & Children Consolidated Scales apply.
Visit our website at www.cope-foundation.ie