Rathcoole Playschool Open Day
On Friday 17th May 2019
From 10 am to 12 pm
For children enrolling for September 2019.
For further details please contact Maura Foley
on 087 9350343
Curious Minds are currently seeking a childcare practitioner to work under the AIM inclusion model Level 7 support in a Junior ECCE room. This is a Better Start AIM position. The hours are 9am-12pm Monday – Friday during term time until end of June 2019.
***Extra hours are available also ***
The Ideal candidate will have:
• a minimum QQI Level 5 qualification in Early Childcare and Education
• Experience working with children who have additional needs would be desirable but not essential
• First Aid and Child Protection also an advantage
• Immediate start ( following Garda Vetting)
Sliabh Luachra Montessori School in Rathmore is recruiting!!! A fun enthusiastic childcare worker is now required. Level 7 desirable but minimum level 6 required.
Please email C.V. to <email@example.com>
Calling all mums/dads/carers …. Millstreet Toddler Group is resuming after the summer holidays next Tuesday in Millstreet GAA hall at 9.45am. It’s a great way to meet other parents and also for the kids to have some playtime. Tea/coffee/scones are provided as well as snacks for the kids. Cost is only €5 per family. New members also welcome.
See more on the Millstreet Toddlers facebook page.
- New schemes September 2018 allows us at Curious Minds to offer you even greater reductions in our fees.
- Preschool 9am – 2pm for as little as €20 per week.
- After school can be FREE for qualifying children.
- For more details see affordablechildcare.ie to see how you it applies to you. Remember EVERY family qualifies somehow.
- FREE ECCE also available but some of these schemes may offer you greater discounts.
- PM for details or to know how this applies to you.
Pre-School Teacher Leader (part time)
Lyre Community Pre-School Playgroup
We require For ECCE Programme Pre-School Leader Minimum Fetac Level 6:
- A minimum of two years experience.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work on their own initiative
- A good knowledge of the Aistear Framework a necessity.
- Applicant needs to be caring, enthusiastic, honest and reliable.
- First Aid & Manual required.
Please e-mail cover letter and CV to
Lyre Community Pre-School Playgroup CLG
Lyre, Banteer, Co.Cork
— John Paul O' Shea (@johnpauloshea1) July 28, 2017
We had a wonderful “Messy Hands” session at Millstreet Parent & Toddler Group today. The children really enjoyed all of the creative, very messy activities!! Thank you to Esther and Catherine from messyhands.ie and to all who joined in the fun today! Lavinia (Lots of photos below)
Dromtarriffe Toddler & Playgroup Halloween Party
We will hold our Annual Halloween Party on Monday Oct 26th (bank holiday Monday) from 11am – 1pm @ Dromtarriffe Parish Hall.
Arts & crafts, Disco, & Traditional Halloween Games, treats & lots of fun.
Elaine will also be present for face painting / scary scars.
Come Dressed up in your Halloween Costume.
ALL WELCOME (from newborn upwards including primary school children), and the cost is €5 per family.
See more on the Dromtarriffe Toddler & Playgroup page
Due to a status Red and a status Yellow weather alerts for tomorrow, all Boards of Management of primary schools in the area have instructed us to remain closed tomorrow, January 15th. This is in the interest of pupil and public safety. We regret any inconvenience caused.
Millstreet Community School is also closed, as are the preschools: Little Treasures and Curious Minds:
— details —
STATUS RED – Wind Warning for Donegal, Galway, Leitrim, Mayo, Sligo, Clare, Cork, Kerry and Limerick – Mean speeds in excess of 80 km/h with gusts of 130 to 150km/h possible. The strongest winds will be along exposed coasts and mountainous areas. [info on status red]
Kilcorney Parent, Baby and Toddler Group meet
every Monday (excluding bank holidays)
in Kilcorney Social Centre between 10.00 and 12.00.
The sun shone on the important occasion. Here we share the remainder of [read more …] “Open Day 2014 at Rathcoole Playschool”