The death occurred on 24 May 2013, of Thomas Justice, born Clonbanin 1929. Brother to Con, Charlie, Hinkie and Tadgh. Moved to England, residing in several places before settling in Ainsdale, Southport. Burial in Ainsdale. Sadly missed by wife Maureen, children. [read more …] “Death Notice: Thomas Justice”
Please Note: This is no longer available
for letting (as of Sept 2016)
Situated in the grounds of the owners home, this charming one bedroom barn conversion is fully equipped for all your needs and sleeps 2. Situated at Moher, Derrinagree, 6 miles outside Millstreet and 20 miles from Killarney with its breathtaking scenery and vibrant town and 35 miles from bustling Cork city with all its attractions. Towels and linen are provided and heating and electric are included in the price. Barn consists of an open plan kitchen/lounge, a small gallery area, one bedroom, and a shower room. Shorter stays also catered for.
Send an email to Natalie: <email>
Ring Natalie at
087-2065959 (this number is no longer recognised (Sept 2016))
The death has occurred on Thursday January 10th 2013 of Sadie O’Keeffe of San Francisco and Keale, Derrinagree, Cork. Peacefully. Requiem Mass tomorrow, Saturday, at 12 noon at Derrinagree Church with burial of ashes afterwards in St. Mary’s Cemetery, Millstreet.
A new “Clara News” is now in the Shops with lots of news and splendid pictures. And still only €1.00 – superb value!
- Time for some Karaoke in Millstreet – July 27th
- Author Mary promotes the written word with special gift for Derrinagree school
- Young Cork stars bid to regain Humphrey Kelleher Cup
- Champions Kanturk open U-21 HC campaign away to Milllstreet
- Kilcorney / Dromtarriffe notes
- Mary turns job adversity into a new opportunity
- Ten days of local events to enjoy – ‘Discover Duhallow – A Day of the Region’
- Flood warning system shut down due to lack of funds
- Newmarket Show – which was held in the Green Glens
- Shared office facilities at new E-centre in the Square
The Corkman Newspaper is out every Thursday in all the local newsagents, and contains much more than just the online version.
Here we share the first of two selections of images recalling the very historic occasion in Derrinagree. The Band performed within the Church where the [read more …] “Musical Presentation Celebrates Derrinagree N.S. Green Flag Award 2012”