Millstreet Children’s Playground re-opens Tuesday, 9th June at 10:00 am. Please note the following important information received from Millstreet Town Park Committee:
For the Safety of Our Children – Rules of Use of This Playground
Children using this Playground are to be SUPERVISED by a PARENT or GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES.
Parents or Guardians are REQUIRED:
- To bring their own hand sanitiser for the cleaning of their children’s hands before, at regular intervals during, and after use of the playground equipment. In the absence of such sanitation parents or guardians are requested to refrain from allowing their children use of the equipment.
- To ensure physical distancing between children
- To advise children to avoid touching their face, eyes, nose and mouth.
- To ensure children under your care have regard to the safe use of equipment and to the safety of others at all times.
- To adhere to the most up to date health advice.
The Irish version of this notice appears below:
[read more …] “Millstreet Children’s Playground Re-opens Tuesday 9th June 2020 at 10:00 am.”
Bank of Ireland Millstreet will re-open on June 29th. We will re-open Monday – Friday from 10.00am- 1.00pm.
Millstreet singer/musician, Emer Twomey, supporting a fundraising campaign for a little girl from Donegal called Olivia who has been diagnosed with a rare and serious genetic neuromuscular condition called spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) type 1.
Please share & support if you can.
The Millstreet Meals on Wheels service is available for anyone who needs it. All food is prepared in Millstreet Day Centre & we operate the service 5 days a week. You can order a hot dinner for as many days as you like, delivered to your door from Mon-Fri for just €6 a day for the main meal & €2 for dessert.
A variety of meals are served throughout the week and the staff will endeavour to facilitate individual tastes when preparing meals. Please see our menu for next week below.
If you or anyone you know would like to avail of the Meals on Wheels Service over the coming weeks please contact the kitchen on (029) 30998 or the office on (029) 70926 (please leave a message if no answer) or <email> . Thank you & stay safe.