The death has occurred on Monday 20th November 2017 of James Lennon, Coolnaghillagh, Cockhill, Millstreet, Cork / Portlaw, Waterford. Passed away peacefully at his home after a long fight. Dearly beloved husband of Rose and father of Julie, Rosie, Dawn, Tracie, Debbie and Marie. Reposing at Tarrant’s Funeral Home, Millstreet, on Sunday from 6pm to 7pm. Cremation at the Island Crematorium on Monday at 11am.  
To celebrate Black Friday, we at Reens Pharmacy have a special customers day where we will have special offers, free make overs, and suppliers on site from 11am with promotions and giveaways and answers to any of your questions. Full details are on our website ReensPharmacy.ie.
- Free Makeovers by Catherine Hurley
- Free Gift Set, three for two
- Free Blood Pressure Measurement
- Free Blood Glucose Tests ( For Diabetes)
- Supplier in store: Flynn Medical Millstreet Giveaway
- Supplier in store: Quinton Cell Nutrition free samples
- Supplier in store: Fleming Medical Limerick free samples
[read more …] “Customers Promotions Day – Black Friday at Reen’s Pharmacy”
Mass of Remembrance for those who have died in Millstreet & Ballydaly during the past 12 months will take place in Millstreet on this this Saturday night (25th) at 6.30p.m.