Knockdrish is a family run bed and breakfast within walking distance of town with a well lit footpath all the way. You’ll get a warm welcome, and home cooked food. Located adjacent to fishing, hill-walking, traditional music, Green Glens Equestrian Centre. It is an ideal touring base, just thirty minutes drive to Killarney, one hour from Cork Airport and one and a half hours to Shannon Airport. All the rooms are en suite. Features include home cooking and we also provide lockable sheds for bikes and drying area for clothes. – Full details on Knockdrish.ie
- Family run, warm & friendly B&B.
- 10 minute walk from Millstreet Town centre (1.6km)
- Adjacent to fishing, hillwalking, golf traditional music, Millstreet Country Park and Green Glens Complex. Ideal touring base for Cork and Kerry.
- Family friendly premises, children’s playground nearby.
- Nearby Leisure: Astro pitch, Pitch and Putt, Gym and Town Park
- Street Lighting & footpath from town
- Private Car Parking
- Fáilte Ireland registered (Discover Ireland)
- Guest sun lounge to relax in
- All rooms en-suite
- TV in all bedrooms
- Tea making facilities in bedrooms