PARISH NEWSLETTER for BALLYDALY-CULLEN-MILLSTREET
Feast of the Holy Family – 28th December, 2014
Canon John Fitzgerald P.P. Tel Nos. Millstreet 029-70043/Mobile 087-7752948
Email: <email> www.dioceseofkerry.ie
PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS: MONDAY-TUESDAY- WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY
10.00a.m.-1.00p.m. & 2.00p.m.-5.00p.m.
Your prayers are requested for the repose of the souls of the following and for those whose anniversaries occur around this time, and for those for whom masses will be offered during the week:
Mass Intentions this Week-end:
Saturday 27th December:
Millstreet Vigil 6.30 p.m. Michael Lane, Carriganima
Sunday 28th December:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. Donnchna Murphy, Ballydaly
Cullen 10.15 a.m. Jerome, Rita & Nicholas O’Connell, Lisaniska
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Paddy & Peg Healy, Murphy’s Terrace
Anniversaries: Lena O’Keeffe, Main Street; Helen Walsh, Dooneen; Margaret O’Hare, Cloghoulamore; Mary Casey, Carrigacooleen; Mary O’Regan, Claramore; Con O’Sullivan, Claramore; Jerry Forde, Dereen; Jerome, Peg & Peter Kelleher, Aubane; Michael & Nora Lynch, Kippagh; Tim & Julia Murphy, Coolikerane; Catherine Murphy, Coolikerane; Willie Joe Forde, Mologhroe; Eugene Sweeney, Cullen; Michael Joe & Mary O’Sullivan, Laught; Tim Lehane, Banteer ; Jane & John Calvey, Western Road, Cork.
Mass Intentions for next week-end:
Saturday 3rd January:
Millstreet 6.30 p.m. Clement Kelleher, Toorenbawn
Sunday 4th January:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. Kathleen Kerwick & the deceased members of the O’Donoghue Family, Lackabawn
Cullen 10.15 am. Michael Dineen, Cullen
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Abina & Thomas Taylor, Killarney Road
Millstreet Church: Mass times for the coming week.
Monday: Funeral Mass for Julia O’Callaghan, Tullig at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Tuesday (30th) for Lena O’Keeffe, Main Street at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Wednesday (31st) at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Thursday (1st Jan) at 11.00a.m.
Mass on Friday (2nd) for John B “The Shamrock” Murphy, West End at 7.30p.m.
CONFESSIONS: Every Saturday in Millstreet Church 12.30p.m.-1.00p.m.
MILLSTREET CHURCH ALTAR SOCIETY for 28th Dec & 4th January Group B
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION: PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO
ADORATION IN MILSTREET OR CULLEN FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEK
Rotas for Next Weekend 3rd/4th January
|6.30 p.m.||Deirdre Meade||Group B|
|11.30 a.m.||Sr. Peter Fahy|
|9.00 a.m.||Joanne Herlihy-Goold||Group B|
|10.15 a.m.||Tim Ring||Group B|
CULLEN CHURCH: Collector for next weekend (4th): Jerry O’Sullivan
There will be no Mass in Cullen on Thursday (1st)
DIOCESAN COLLECTION next weekend (3rd/4th January) for Needs of the Holy Land.
BALLYDALY CHURCH: Diocesan Collector (3rd/4th): Delia Murphy
MILLSTREET CHURCH COLLECTORS for the month of January is Group 4.
Vigil Mass: J. Sheehan, M. O’Regan & S. Lane. 11.30 Mass: G. McSweeney, P. Breen, P. O’Shea, M. McSweeney & Ml O’Riordan.
KERRY DIOCESAN PILGRIMAGE TO THE HOLYLAND (23rd-31st Oct 2015) led by Bishop Ray Browne. 4 nights Tiberias & 4 nights Jerusalem. Flights ex Dublin. Coach transfers ex Kerry. For more information please contact Janice (064) 7758219 or email <email>
- MILLSTREET GAA CLUB wishes to thank all those who participated in our St. Stephen’s day walk/run. Annual General Meeting will take place on Friday 2nd at 8.00p.m. in G.A.A. Hall. All welcome.
- CULLEN & DISTRICT SPECIAL NEEDS: Annual Sponsored weigh-in will commence on Monday 12th January at 8.00p.m.
- VINCENT DE PAUL: The Millstreet conference of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul wishes to sincerely thank those who contributed to our Church door Collection and those who contribute during the year.
- VINCENT DE PAUL: Organizacja Swietego Vincenta Pawla jest Katolicka organizaScja ktora pomaga potrzebojacyn pomocy pod postacia polywienia opalu I innych potrzeb. Yesli potrlebujesz pomocy zadzwon (087) 9597900
- PUBLIC TALK by Fr. Mark Patrick Hederman, Abbot of Glenstal Abbey, will take place in the Gleneagle Hotel, Killarney on Thursday 8th January at 8.00p.m. Admission is free and all are welcome.
- MILLSTREET COMMUNITY HOSPITAL wishes to thank all who supported Millstreet Community Hospital during the past year.
- PARISH OFFICE will re-open on Monday 5th January
NEW YEAR’S PRAYER
For all that has been, we give thanks.
We look forward, for all that will be we say yes
All time is God’s time. We let go of the past and we welcome what is to come.
And all the time we pray in the name of Jesus, who is the same yesterday, today and forever.