The Most Holy Trinity
4th June 2023
Canon John Fitzgerald, P.P.
Telephone Nos.: Landline: 029 70043 & Mobile: 087 775 2948
Email: millstreet @dioceseofkerry.ie
All Masses are livestreamed on www.churchservices.tv/millstreet
Parish Opening Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
9.00am to 1.00pm & 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Mass Intentions this Weekend:
Saturday 3rd June:
Millstreet 6.15p.m: Gillian Daly, Liscahane (First Anniversary); Donal Cowman, Drishane Road; Dermot Murphy, Clara Road.
Sunday 4th June:
Ballydaly 9.30a.m. Bridie Murphy, Ballydaly.
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Maureen & Martin Moran, Ballyvouskill.
ANNIVERSARIES: Dan & Rosie Kelleher, Murphy’s Terrace; The deceased members of the Crowley Family, The Bridge; Jack O’Riordan, Claramore; Con Lenihan, Dooneen; Julia Mary Murphy, Rathduane House; Anna Cotter, Raheen; Jerome Dineen, Laharn; The deceased members of the Browne Family, Shanakiel.
Mass Intentions for NEXT WEEKEND:
Saturday 10th June:
Millstreet 6.15p.m. Eileen Gallagher (née Kelleher), Watford, England & Tullig (First Anniversary)
Sunday 11th June:
Cullen 9.30a.m. Eddie & Peg Forde, Mologhroe & their daughter Sheila Brennan; The deceased members of the Curtin Family, Knocknageeha
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Tadg & Kathleen Crowley, Drishanebeg.
Exposition Of the Blessed Sacrament every Tuesday in Millstreet Church from 10.30a.m. to 7.30p.m.
LEGION OF MARY every Tuesday night in The Parish Centre at 7.30p.m.
CONFESSIONS every Saturday in Millstreet Church at 12.30p.m.
PASTORAL AREA PRIEST ON DUTY: Sunday 4th June Fr. Pat O’Donnell (064)7758026/ (086) 8351732. Sunday 11th June: Fr. Joe Tarrant (064) 7751104/ (086)3978642.
INVITATION TO OUR CORPUS CHRISTI PROCESSION
We invite the children in our Parish who received their First Holy Communion and their families to join our Parish on next Sunday after 11.30a.m. Mass for our Corpus Christi Procession. Our procession will start at the Church, proceed to the Square for Benediction and return to the Church for closing prayers. We hope all members of our community will join us.
|Rotas for next weekend 10th & 11th June|
|Millstreet||6.15 p.m.||Mary Ita Creedon||Group E|
|11.30 a.m.||Sr. Peter Fahy||Group B: M. McSweeney; R. Murphy; J. Buckley; P. Sheehan|
|Cullen||9.30 a.m.||Margaret Cooper||Joan O’Donoghue|
Millstreet Church: Mass times this week unless there is a funeral.
There will be no Mass on Monday 5th June.
Mass on Tuesday (6th) for People of the Parish at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Wednesday (7th) for Private Intention at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Thursday (8th) for Con Dennehy, Aunagloor at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Friday (9th) for Paddy Joe Cotter, Liscahane and the deceased members of the O’Shea Family, Coachford at 7.30p.m.
CULLEN CHURCH: Mass on Thursday (8th) for Danielle Cara O’Sullivan, Cullen at 7.30p.m.
CULLEN COLLECTOR for 11th June: Michael Forde
DATES TO NOTE
Tuesday 13th June: Mass in Drishane Cemetery at 7.30pm.
Thursday 15th June: Mass in Cullen Cemetery at 7.30pm
Friday 23rd June: Mass in St. John’s Well at 8pm
Thursday 27th July: Mass in Cullen Old Cemetery at 7.30pm.
- MILLSTREET PRIMARY SCHOOLS PARENT’S ASSOCIATION: 5km walk (through Drishane Grounds) and picnic fundraiser on Sunday next (11thJune) at 2.00p.m. Individuals €5, families €10. Registration at GAA Hall from 1.30p.m. Bring your own picnic for after in Town Park. Lots of fun activities in store for everyone!
- CULLEN FEIS, FEIS LAITIARAIN SUNDAY JUNE 11TH: Competitions 12 noon (Ceol, Amhránaíocht, Teangan). Sports 3 p.m., Entertainment 3:30p.m. – Music, Dancing & Singing.
- BOHERBUE KISKEAM ANNUAL PILGRIMAGE TO KNOCK: Wednesday 28th Contact Philomena 029/76116.
- WORLD YOUTH DAY 2023: There are still three places remaining for the diocesan youth pilgrimage to World Youth Day 2023 to be held in Lisbon, Portugal. We fly out from Dublin on July 31st and return on August 8th. Pilgrims must be over 18 to travel. The cost of the pilgrimage is €1,400. Please contact Tomás Kenny on 086 3683778/email <email> for more information.
- EXAM PRAYER: We wish all students the very best as they begin their exams during the coming week:
Loving Father, I pray that my mind be rested, my body energised, and my spirit inspired for the exam I must write. Give me peace and assurance so that I might do my best. May God’s Spirit of Wisdom enlighten me and guide me. Lord Jesus, be by my side as I write this exam. Amen