O’ Flynn Medical Ltd is a national supplier of medical equipment to hospitals and nursing homes throughout Ireland. The company promotes a continuous drive for quality and customer satisfaction.
Due to Expansion, We are currently seeking applications for a number of roles to work primarily at our headquarters in Macroom, Co Cork.
Expected working hours are 8.30am-5pm Mon – Thursday and 8.30am-4pm on a Friday
All Roles include the following Benefits:
- Company Pension Contribution Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection after 12 Months of service
- 22 Days Annual Leave, 23 Days Annual Leave after 2 Years and after 5 Years you will get your birthday off.
Logistics Team Lead:
- Being the primary point of contact for the logistics team.
- The Logistics team Lead will be responsible for planning and coordinating time sensitive deliveries and collections of products using the company software system.
- Main point of contact for rental equipment customers to deal with queries.
- Liaise and communicate with internal/external representatives and drivers on a daily basis to ensure all goods are distributed effectively, whilst ensuring we maintain our excellent standards of service to our customers at all times.
- Manage critical deliveries efficiently nationwide.
Rental System Co-Ordinator
- Daily management and operation of rental system including monthly rental invoicing.
- Responsible for quality management of incoming and outgoing information from rental system.
- Work closely with the Logistics Team Lead on issues that arise with rental stock management and rental team logistics.
- Liaising with the developer of the rental management system to ensure ongoing maintenance and development of software management system is progressing as required.
- Management of weekly and monthly rental stock audits
- Business Development Projects
- An Electrical / Electronic qualification
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to work proactively
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Attention to detail is a fundamental requirement
- Full Clean Driving License
- The candidate will have to adhere to the strictest hygiene/infection control guidelines
- Role Involves Working in a safe manner with due consideration for personal Health & Safety and that of co-workers & customers at all times
- Ensure all deliveries and collections are made to our clients within the agreed contract terms.
- Install equipment for clients and provide appropriate training to end users.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided and maintained at all times.
- Interact in a friendly, professional and courteous manner with customers reflecting a positive image of O’Flynn Medical.
- Complete all documentation accurately and ensure RGC has been updated correctly in all situations.
- Notify the Service Manager if deliveries cannot be made on schedule.
- Update management on any issues which arise.
- May be required to perform some maintenance work on equipment for which training will be provided.
- Report any quality issues to the ISO administrator and Service Manager.
- The successful applicant will work in O’Flynn Medical’s in-house Decontamination Unit based in Macroom, processing equipment coming from healthcare facilities nationwide.
- Carry out quality checks on equipment prior to products being dispatched back to site.
- Update asset management system on goods being processed through Decontamination Unit.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- Candidates must have good computer skills and must be fluent in English – both spoken and written.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be willing to work as part of an excellent team