The Department of Environment is hosting Ireland’s first Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) week from 20 – 26 September 2022, in conjunction with European Sustainable Development Week (ESDW).
The SDGs work towards ambitions such as an end to poverty, sustainable economic development, protection of the environment, access to health and education services, gender equality, peaceful societies and decent work.
To take part in SDG week by organising an event in North Cork, I am delighted that we can host 2 events together in Millstreet Centre from 3.00pm on Thursday September 22nd next.
A workshop on “Native Tree Identification & Seed Harvesting” will be facilitated by tree expert and CETB tutor Paul O’Flynn and a workshop on “The Delights of Food Foraging” will be facilitated by local forager and CETB tutor Norah Keane.
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) week 20 – 26 September 2022
Cork College of FET (Millstreet Centre) – P51 W3Y2
- Thursday September 22 from 3.00pm
- 2 Workshop Demonstrations
- Native Tree Identification & Seed Harvesting by Paul O’Flynn
- The Delights of Food Foraging by Norah Keane
All are welcome.