Fourth Sunday of Easter
8th May 2022
Canon John Fitzgerald, P.P.
Telephone Nos.: Landline: 029 70043 & Mobile: 087 775 2948
Email: millstreet @dioceseofkerry.ie
Parish Opening Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
9.00am to 1.00pm & 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Your prayers are requested for the repose of the souls of the following:
RECENT DEATH: Sr. Nora (Dotie) Corkery, Deereen & Knocknaheeny.
Mass Intentions this Weekend:
Saturday 7th May:
Millstreet 6.30 p.m. Denis & Nell Hickey, Mill Lane and their daughter Sheila Hickey-O’Leary; Bridget & Patrick O’Sullivan, Dooneen
Sunday 8th May:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. People of the Parish
Cullen 10.15a.m. Nan & the deceased members of the O’Donoghue Family, Gortnacreeha
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Breeda Kelleher, Station Road.
ANNIVERSARIES: Jerry Hickey, Pound Hill; Amanda Fitzgerald, Murphy’s Terrace; Hannah Mary & Timothy Kelleher, The Bridge; Jimmy Cashman, Clara Road; Michael Ryan, Killarney Road; Mary Breen, Killarney Road; Hannie Lane, Aubane; Eileen Tucker, Ballydaly & Killarney; John & Paddy Murphy, Rathduane House; John Sherlock, Skibbereen; Timmy O’Callaghan, Shronebeha; Mary Ann & Jackie Murphy, Laharn East.
Mass Intentions for next week:
Saturday 14th May:
Millstreet 6.30 p.m. Tade Corkery, Dooneen; John Barry, Lackabawn & his parents Dan & Margaret
Sunday 15th May:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. Michael & Theresa Herlihy, Cahirbarnagh
Cullen 10.15a.m. The deceased members of the McKelvey & Lehane families; Deceased member of the McSweeney Family, Knocknageeha
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Paul Kelleher, Kilmeedy.
CONFESSIONS: Every Saturday in Millstreet Church at 12.30p.m.
|Rotas for Next Weekend 14th/15th May|
|Millstreet||6.30 p.m.||Mary Ita Cronin||Tadhg Buckley;
|11.30 a.m.||Pat Breen||Rose Murphy;
|Ballydaly||9.00 a.m.||Maeve O’Sullivan|
|Cullen||10.15 a.m.||Margaret Cooper|
Millstreet Church: Mass times this week, unless there is a funeral.
Mass on Monday for Hannie & Jackie Lane, Aubane at 7.30p.m.
Mass on Tuesday (Private Intention) at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Wednesday for Michael Ryan, Killarney Road at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Thursday (Private Intention) at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Friday for John Sherlock, Skibbereen at 7.30p.m. Denis & Abina Lehane, Gneeves.
Saturday 14th: First Holy Communion for Presentation Convent & Boys National School, Millstreet at 11.00a.m.
CULLEN CHURCH: Mass on Thursday for Madge, John, Denis & the deceased members of the Murphy Family, Lisnaboy at 7.30p.m.
Mass on Friday for Tony Moynihan, Coalpits (recently deceased) at 7.30p.m.
EXPOSITION OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT every Tuesday from 10.30a.m. to 7.30p.m. in Millstreet Church.
LEGION OF MARY: Meeting on Tuesday night in The Parish Centre at 7.30p.m.
TRÓCAIRE BOXES: Many thanks to everyone who has returned their Trócaire Boxes. We will make a return of donations to the Diocese during the coming week, any further donations can be dropped to Parish office please.
- MILLSTREET VINTAGE CLUB will hold a Tractor Run on Sunday 8thMay in aid of Millstreet.ie & Millstreet Museum. Registration in the Wallis Arms from 11.30a.m. and departing at 12.30p.m. Everyone is welcome to come along to the start of the run and join in the chat and cup of tea.
- MILLSTREET ACTIVE RETIRED will hold their annual Tea Dance in The Wallis Arms on Sunday 8thMay between 2.30 & 5.30p.m.€10. All welcome
- MILLSTREET PITCH & PUTT AGM on this Sunday night (8thMay) at 8.00p.m. in Millstreet GAA Hall. All welcome.
- TUBRID WELL: During the Month of May the Rosary will be recited at the Grotto at 8.00p.m. All welcome. Please note Annual Mass in Tubrid will be on Friday 27thMay at 7.30p.m.
- AUBANE SOCIAL CLUB: Rosary every Thursday night beginning May 5that Aubane Grotto @ 8.30p.m
- THE IRISH COUNTRY WOMENS ASSOCIATION are currently trying to start a guild in the Millstreet area. If you are interested or would like further information please contact Ena Howell, Cork Federation President on (087) 8060538 or email enahowell2002 @yahoo.co.uk