Solemnity of Christ the King
26th November, 2017
CANON JOHN FITZGERALD P.P.
TEL NOS. MILLSTREET 029-70043/MOBILE 087-7752948
EMAIL: <email> DIOCESEOFKERRY.IE
PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
10.00A.M.-1.00P.M. & 2.00P.M.-5.00P.M.
Your prayers are requested for the repose of the souls of the following and for those whose anniversaries occur around this time, and for those for whom masses will be offered during the week:
MASS INTENTIONS THIS WEEKEND:
Saturday 25th November:
Millstreet Vigil 6.30 p.m. MASS FOR ALL THOSE WHO DIED IN MILLSTREET & BALLYDALY DURING THE PAST 12 MONTHS.
Sunday 26th November:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. Daithi Dowling, Murphy’s Terrace
Cullen 10.15 a.m. Phil Cremin, Church Hill & Batt & Julia Cronin, Tureencahill
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Con O’Sullivan, Claramore
Anniversaries: Denis O’Shea, Pound Hill; Sr. Perpetua Hickey, Pound Hill; Betty Fitzgerald, Murphy’s Terrace; May Justice, Main Street; Catherine O’Mahony, Main Street; Babe Ann & Willie C. O’Riordan, Main Street; Garrett Hickey, West End; Aidan Burke, Drishanemore; Mary Guiney, Drishane Road; Julia & John C O’Mahony, Adrivale; Margaret O’Connor, Kilmeedy; Moya Murphy, Claramore; Mary O’Regan, Station Road; Tim O’Callaghan, Blarney & Millstreet; Nell Donnelly, Derragh; Mary Ann Cronin, Knockduff; John & Mai Naughton, Ahane; John & Mary Murphy, Laharn; Edward, Hannah & Anna Mary Fleming, Killarney; Martin Healy, Carriganima.
Mass Intentions for next week:
Saturday 2nd December:
Millstreet 6.30 p.m. Joan & Jack Healy, Minor Row
Sunday 3rd December:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. Kathleen Mulcahy, Aunagloor
Cullen 10.15a.m. Eileen, Tony & Michael Moynihan, Coalpits
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Tade Corcoran, Coolikerane
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament every Tuesday & Wednesday from 10.30a.m. to 10.30p.m. in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel, Millstreet. Requests for Prayer & Special Intentions – A box & slips of papers for these intentions can be found at the back of the Church. Each Tuesday & Wednesday the box will be placed on the altar for Mass and then placed in the Adoration Chapel so that people attending can pray for them
Rotas for Next Weekend 2nd/3rd December
|6.30 p.m.||Padraig Creedon||Group A|
|11.30 a.m.||Jerry Doody|
|9.00 a.m.||Ann Marie Murphy||Group E|
|10.15 a.m.||Ann Murphy||Group H|
Millstreet Church: Mass times this week, unless there is a funeral.
Monday: Mass for Maura Ross (nee Lehane), Dublin & Minor Row at 10.00a.m. &
Mass at 7.30p.m. for Denis & the deceased members of the Cashman Family, Tullig.
Mass on Tuesday for Mary Guiney, Drishane Road at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Wednesday for The Holy Souls at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Thursday (Private Intention) at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Friday for Margaret O’Connor, Kilmeedy at 7.30p.m
Mass on Saturday for Paul Fitzgerald, Clara Road (recently deceased) at 10.30a.m.
CULLEN CHURCH: Collector for next weekend (3rd): Conor Morley
Mass on next Thursday at 7.30p.m. for Peter Murphy, Rathduane
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION every Thursday in Cullen Church from 10.00a.m. to 7.00p.m. All are welcome
DIOCESAN COLLECTION nest weekend (2nd/3rd) for Diocesan Youth Service
BALLYDALY DIOCESAN COLLECTOR: Marie Neenan
FIRST FRIDAY CALLS: Fr. Fitzgerald will make calls for the month of December during the coming week.
MILLSTREET CHURCH COLLECTORS for December: Group 3. Vigil Mass: J. Cashman, C. O’Shea, N. Casey & Dr. P. Casey. 11.30a.m. N. Collins, P. Healy, C. Healy, J. Doody & B. Muprhy
- MILLSTREET CHRISTMAS MARKET in GAA Hall on this Sunday between 12 noon & 5.00p.m.
- POP-UP SHOP MINOR ROW: Saturday 2nd December between 10.00 & 4.00p.m. (next to Aroma & Supervalu). All proceeds to Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund, Mercy Hospital
- DUHALLOW CHORAL SOCIETY presents a Christmas Concert in aid of Millstreet Community Hospital in Millstreet Church on Friday 8th December at 8.00p.m. Tickets available in local shops
- CULLEN & DISTRICT SPECIAL NEEDS ASSOCIATION: Annual Christmas Mass & Party on next Saturday 2nd December at 1.00p.m.
- CULLEN HEART RESPONSE GROUP: Refresher course in C.P.R. & Defibrillator will take place on this Monday (27th) between 7.00 & 8.30p.m. in Cullen Community Centre.
- MILLSTREET COMMUNITY TEXT ALERT SERVICE FOR 2018: Application forms available from Wordsworth Bookshop. Closing date for renewal is 16th
- WORKSHOP ON HOLY WELLS: with Richard Scriven from the Department of Geography UCC in Millstreet Parish Centre on Tuesday 28th November at 8.00p.m. All welcome.
- AUBANE COMMUNITY DIARY – DATES TO NOTE: Annual Christmas Mass & Party on 1st December