Who we are:
Based in North Cork , Avonmore Electrical Co. Ltd provides Industry with a variety of electro-mechanical
repair services, since establishment over 60 years ago. We are privately owned company, small enough
to care, yet big enough to cater for large complex electro-mechanical machinery maintenance and
repair. We are fiercely proud of our reputation for being the partner of choice for key industry in Ireland.
We are seeking a suitably experienced candidate who will be responsible for works carried out in the
precision engineering workshop in a busy manufacturing industry organisation. The ideal candidate will
have a well developed mechanical aptitude, be up for a challenge, work with great attention to detail.
No previous experience is necessary.
The position may suit a mature individual who is seeking to be challenged in a highly skilled environment. You will be assisted and trained by a team of unique experts in the electro-mechanical field, who
will impart their knowledge on a daily basis. Every day will be an opportunity to learn. This is an opportunity for long-term secure employment in a sustainable industry.
The Person & Role:
• All training will be provided within the company.
• A good appreciation for detail, is essential
• Practical knowledge of basic tooling and machinery would be desirable
• Manual Dexterity – to be good with your hands
• Continuous Improvement Mindset
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to learn and adapt to new techniques or procedures
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Flexibility will be required
• Neatness and Tidiness essential
Apply with CV and cover letter to <email>
Closing date for receipt of applications: Close of Business, Friday, October 21st 2022