Factory Manager – North Cork
About your new Job
You will be responsible for the factory operations, ensuring targets are met in a timely manner.
About your new Employer
A leading Employer of Choice based in North Cork.
- Planning, organising and completion of production schedules.
- Assessing factory resource requirements.
- Work alongside senior management to calculate and deliver timescales.
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met.
- Ensure that all staff are compliant.
- Enforce quality control standards and carry out relevant quality compliance audits.
- Select and order materials to ensure effective continuity of factory output.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Liaising with suppliers and building relationships.
- Effective project management.
- Minimum 3 years Factory Management/ Production Management experience.
- Strong people management/ leadership skills.
- Knowledge of CNC Machines.
- Full driving license.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent role with an employer of choice based in North Cork.
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Nicola McCarthy on 021-2359146 or email your CV to <email>