Clover Hill Food Ingredients Ltd
Mount Leader, Industrial Estate, Millstreet, Co Cork. P51 E8PY
Clover Hill Food Ingredients Ltd. are looking for hardworking and experienced personnel to join their dynamic and hardworking team based out of their warehouse in Millstreet. A privately owned, family business Clover Hill Food Ingredients Ltd. operate out of two warehouses and maintain a fleet of six trucks which distribute products all over 32 counties of Ireland.
Due to recent Company expansion Clover Hill Food Ingredients Ltd. are currently hiring for the following position:
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – Full Time Position Available
Responsibilities include the following:
- Move, pick, and load all food types and non-food products for customer orders.
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed, and transported according to the highest standards.
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments .
- Keep the warehouse clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain the flow of goods in and out of our warehouse .
- Always maintain strict food safety and health and safety standards.
- Stock control of individual racks.
- Ability to follow SOPS.
- Warehouse cleaning to adhere to BRC quality standard.
- Forklift / Counterbalance Licence (desirable but not essential).
- Power Pallet Truck Certification (desirable but not essential).
- Manual handling cert (desirable but not essential).
Please email your C.V to hr @cloverhill.ie or post it to HR, Clover Hill Food Ingredients, Mount Leader Industrial Estate, Millstreet, Co. Cork P51 E8PY.