NINETEENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME – 11th AUGUST, 2019
Canon John Fitzgerald P.P.
Tel Nos. Millstreet 029-70043/Mobile 087-7752948
Email: <email> dioceseofkerry.ie
PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
10.00a.m.-1.00p.m. & 2.00p.m.-5.00p.m.
Your prayers are requested for the repose of the souls of the following and for those whose anniversaries occur around this time, and for those for whom Masses will be offered during the week:
Mass Intentions this Week-end:
Millstreet Vigil 6.30 p.m. Florrie & Nannie O’Donoghue, Lackabawn Ballydaly
9.00 a.m. Peter Dudzik, Poland
Cullen 10.15 a.m. Helena Herlihy, Knockane
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Michael O’Sullivan, Rathduane
Anniversaries: Kate O’Driscoll, The Square; Mary Cronin, Murphy’s Terrace; Rita Hickey, West End; Mary Todd, Canon O’Donovan Centre; John D. Murphy, Inchileagh; Hugh Kelleher, Killowen; Connie Kelleher, Lackabawn; Humphrey O’Donoghue, Aubane; Denny Hickey, Gortnacreeha; Batt & Julia Cronin, Knockduff; Maurice & Mary O’Donoghue, Caherbarnagh & Coventry.
Mass Intentions for feast of the assumption:
Wednesday 14th August:
Millstreet 7.30 p.m. Timothy & Nora Kelleher, Lislehane &
the deceased members of the Dennehy Family, Murphy’s Terrace.
Thursday 15th August:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. People of the Parish
Cullen 10.15a.m. Phyllis O’Connor, Lisnasheershane Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Dermot Dennehy, Cloghoulamore
Mass Intentions for next week:
Saturday 17th August:
Millstreet 6.30 p.m. Dan O’Connor, Claraghatlea
Sunday 18th August:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. Nora Horgan, Ballydaly
Cullen 10.15a.m. Molly, Con, Thade & Denny Hickey, Gortnacreeha
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Dominic Lawlor, Clara Road
|Rotas for Feast of the Assumption 14th/15th August|
|Millstreet||7.30 p.m.||Sharon Lane||Group E|
|11.30 a.m.||Mgt. Kelleher|
|Ballydaly||9.00 a.m.||Ann Marie Murphy||Group B|
|Cullen||10.15 a.m.||Marie Morley||Group F|
|Rotas for Next Weekend 17th/18th August|
|Millstreet||6.30 p.m.||Michéal Gleeson||Group A|
|11.30 a.m.||Michael Cashman|
|Ballydaly||9.00 a.m.||Maeve O’Sullivan||Group C|
|Cullen||10.15 a.m.||Liam Fitzgerald||Group G|
Millstreet Church: Mass times this week, unless there is a funeral.
Mass on Monday for Connie Kelleher, Lackabawn at 7.30p.m.
Mass on Tuesday (Private Intention) at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Friday for Gerard Healy, Millstreet & Wicklow at 7.30p.m.
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament every Tuesday & Wednesday from 10.30a.m. to 10.30p.m. in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel, Millstreet.
CONFESSIONS: Every Saturday in Millstreet Church 12.30p.m.-1.00p.m.
CULLEN CHURCH: Collector for next Thursday (15th): Willie O’Connell &
Next weekend (18th): Jerome Ryan
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION on Thursday in Cullen Church from 11.00a.m. to 7.00p.m. All are welcome. (Please note change of time for this week only).
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION every Saturday in Ballydaly Church from 10.30a.m. to 12.30p.m. All welcome.
LEGION OF MARY: Meeting on Tuesday night in The Parish Centre at 8.00p.m.
MILLSTREET ALTAR SOCIETY for 18th & 25th August: Group C
- CULLEN & DISTRICT SPECIAL NEEDS ASSOCIATION: Committee meeting on next Monday at 8.00p.m.
- MILLSTREET TIDY TOWNS wish to thank everyone who supported their recent Church gate collection. Your continued support is appreciated.
- AUBANE COMMUNITY CENTRE: Family fun dayon this Sunday 11th August at 2.00p.m. Coffee morning in aid of Marymount Hospital & Hospice on Saturday 17th August between 10.30a.m. & 1.30p.m.
- CHURCH GATE COLLECTIONnext weekend (17th/18th) in aid of Sister Consilio’s Cuan Mhuire, Farnanes. Your support will be greatly appreciated.
- SINCERE THANKSto all who very kindly contributed to last weekend’s Church gate collection for Millstreet Museum & Millstreet Website which amounted to €2,225.98. Such generous support is greatly appreciated.
- BLOOD CLINIC: Thank you to the 101 donors who attended their recent clinic in Millstreet.
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: Before Mass, we talk to God; during Mass, God talks to us; after Mass, we talk to each other.