Millstreet Adult Learning Centre is now reopened after the Summer Break. Classes for the coming term September – December include:
- Digital Media (developing skills in Social Media eg: Facebook, Twitter, Digital Cameras etc.),
- Personal Decision Making,
- Driver Theory Course,
- General Learning (One to one and small group tuition
available for adults who would like to build confidence with reading,
writing, spelling and maths skills needed for work and everyday life)
- Computer Courses (beginners to advanced classes),
- English Language (speaking and writing in good English),
- Arts and Crafts and Singing.
An Open Day will be held on Thursday 6th September from 10.30 am to 1.30pm in the Adult Learning Centre, Main Street (2 doors up from Aisling gift shop). Tutors will be on site to take registrations, give details about course contents and starting dates and times. If you cannot attend for registration but would like to attend classes, you can contact Marie on 086 7707301 Mondays and Thursdays only. All classes are free to over 18’s on a Social Welfare Benefit.