Saturday 24th February at 8.30pm
Variety Concert in aid of N.C.B.I.
All proceeds going to help the Visually Impaired- National Council for the Blind of Ireland (N.C.B.I.) The show will consist of two one act plays:
- “THE INVITATION” – Wedding invitations spell trouble in Mary Angland’s comedy, and
- “IN THERAPY” – by Ann Leo O Connor- we learn that Sex Counsellors and County Councillors are not only spelled differently …
As well as the drama, the show will have lots of music and song:
- We will have the great honour on the night of first public appearance since winning All Ireland Scór winner of 2018 – Maggie Moynihan.
- John Murphy (The Singing Farmer) and Billy O Brien will entertain with their ever popular music and song.
- Majella Murphy singer song writer is guaranteed to entertain us with her magnificent talent.
A great night promised with all proceeds going to this marvellous association that offer brilliant support in their wonderful work.
Saturday 3rd March
The Glen Theatre Drama Group will open the second play of the season a hilarious fast moving comedy “It runs in the Family” written by Ray Cooney and directed by Tadhg O Keeffe.
Sunday 4th March
The fabulous Chris Jones & The Night Drivers Blue Grass Band from Tennessee USA.