Job Opening in J.D. Buckley Construction Ltd, Kilmeedy,
Millstreet, Co. Cork
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Administrative Assistant And Accounts Support to Management.
- Assist with the running of the office
- To provide assistance to the Managing Director and other Managers
- Implement efficient systems for storing and accessing data (electronic & hard copy)
- Source stationery, office and IT requirements
- Manage & direct calls
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Assess incoming tenders and prepare documentation as necessary
- Organise and maintain filing systems
- Assist Finance dept., ensure correct accounting procedures are followed
- Complying of safety files and handover files.
- Sales invoicing and managing of site jobs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Fluent Oral and Written English
- Effectively present information
- Energetic and forward thinking
- Must be able to multi-task and handle competing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Well organised, self-directed and a team player.
- Office management experience, dealing with Senior Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Tas Books beneficial
- Experience in Thesaurus beneficial
If interested, please forward C.V. and cover letter to <email> ( fiona @ buckleygroup.ie )