Thanks to everyone who supported the bake sale that took place in Millstreet Parish Centre on 10th/11th February. It is much appreciated.
Denise Healy, Aoife O’Riordan, Grace O’Connor and Ciara Manning will be travelling with the Irish Pilgrimage Trust to Lourdes at Easter. The cost of their travel and accommodation is €670/person and the hope is that they’ll be able to cover these costs through fundraising efforts.
The next fundraising event will be:
Table Quiz – Friday 23rd February 2018 in The Wallis Arms @8pm
€40/table of four. There will be a raffle on the night.
Job Opening in J.D. Buckley Construction Ltd, Kilmeedy,
Millstreet, Co. Cork
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Administrative Assistant And Accounts Support to Management.
- Assist with the running of the office
- To provide assistance to the Managing Director and other Managers
- Implement efficient systems for storing and accessing data (electronic & hard copy)
- Source stationery, office and IT requirements
- Manage & direct calls
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Assess incoming tenders and prepare documentation as necessary
- Organise and maintain filing systems
- Assist Finance dept., ensure correct accounting procedures are followed
- Complying of safety files and handover files.
- Sales invoicing and managing of site jobs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Fluent Oral and Written English
- Effectively present information
- Energetic and forward thinking
- Must be able to multi-task and handle competing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Well organised, self-directed and a team player.
- Office management experience, dealing with Senior Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Tas Books beneficial
- Experience in Thesaurus beneficial
If interested, please forward C.V. and cover letter to <email> ( fiona @ buckleygroup.ie )
On Monday 12th February, in Cork University Hospital, Julia Dunne (née Lucey), beloved wife of the late Sèan, loving mother of the late Julia Mary and Dermie. Sadly missed by her loving family, son William, daughter Margaret, grandchildren, great grandchildren Lexie and Ryan, sister Mary, son-in-law Vincent, daughter-in-law Mary, sister-in-law, nephews, nieces, relatives, neighbours and friends.
May She Rest in Peace
Reposing in Graces’s funeral home, Kanturk on Tuesday from 6pm followed by removal at 8pm to St John’s Church, Dromagh. Requiem Mass on Wednesday at 1pm followed by burial in Dromagh Cemetery.