Thirty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time
19th November, 2017
Canon John Fitzgerald P.P.
Tel Nos. Millstreet 029-70043/Mobile 087-7752948
Email: <email> dioceseofkerry.ie
PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
10.00a.m.-1.00p.m. & 2.00p.m.-5.00p.m.
Your prayers are requested for the repose of the souls of the following and for those whose anniversaries occur around this time, and for those for whom masses will be offered during the week:
RECENT DEATHS: Willie Cronin, Knocknakilla
MASS INTENTIONS THIS WEEKEND:
Saturday 18th November:
Millstreet Vigil 6.30 p.m. Sheila Sherlock, Drishane View
Sunday 19th November:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. The deceased members of the Carroll Family, Coolinarne
Cullen 10.15 a.m. Maura & the deceased members of the Cronin Family, Knockduff
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Jerome O’Hare, Coole
ANNIVERSARIES: Breda & Pat Broderick, Clara Road; Paddy Kelleher, Station Road; Mary O’Regan, Station Road; Tommy O’Connor, Minor Row; Cormac Dineen, Mill Road; Hannah O’Regan, Main Streeet; Julie Cronin, Murphy’s Terrace; Nellie Kelleher, Lackabawn; Peggy Cronin, Cullen; Jeremiah Fitzgerald, Knocknageeha; Mick Hugh O’Connor, Mologhroe.
Mass Intentions for next week:
Saturday 25th November:
Millstreet 6.30 p.m. MASS FOR ALL THOSE WHO DIED IN MILLSTREET & BALLYDALY DURING THE PAST 12 MONTHS.
Sunday 26th November:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m.
Cullen 10.15a.m. Phil Cremin, Church Hill & Batt & Julia Cronin, Tureencahill
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Con O’Sullivan, Claramore
Millstreet Church: Mass times this week, unless there is a funeral.
Mass on Monday for Kevin Hickey, Millstreet & New York at 7.30p.m.
Mass on Tuesday for The Holy Souls at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Wednesday for People of the Parish at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Thursday for Billy & Lena Mulcahy, Dromahane at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Friday for Aidan Burke, Drishanemore at 7.30p.m.
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament every Tuesday & Wednesday from 10.30a.m. to 10.30p.m. in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel, Millstreet.
Rotas for Next Weekend 25th/26th November
|6.30 p.m.||Group E|
|11.30 a.m.||Pat Breen|
|9.00 a.m.||Joanne Goold||Group D|
|10.15 a.m.||Marie O’Sullivan||Group G|
CULLEN CHURCH: Collector for next weekend (26th): Dan O’Sullivan
Mass on next Thursday at 7.30p.m. for The Holy Souls
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION every Thursday in Cullen Church from 10.00a.m. to 7.00p.m. All are welcome. Requests for Prayer & Special Intentions – A box & slips of papers for these intentions can be found at the back of the Church. The box will be then placed on the Adoration Chapel so that people attending can pray for them.
LEGION OF MARY: Meeting on Tuesday night in The Parish Centre at 8.00p.m.
If you would like to have the statue of Our Lady of Fatima in your home please contact Pat Breen (086) 8510423 or Gobnait Creedon (085) 8252149
MILLSTREET ALTAR SOCIETY for 26th November & 3rd December: Group F
- MILLSTREET VINTAGE CLUB is hosting a Celebration of 100 Years of Ford in Ireland on this Sunday (19th) in The Wallis Arms starting at 3.00p.m. The evening will include the Ford Motor Company & Ford Family Film Show and guest speakers. If you wish to bring along your Vintage/Classic Ford Vehicle they can be displayed outside the hotel. Entry €5. For further details contact Donie (086) 8545873.
- CULLEN & DISTRICT SPECIAL NEEDS ASSOCIATION will hold a committee meeting on this Monday (20th Nov) at 8.00p.m. Annual Christmas Mass & Party on Saturday 2nd
- POP-UP SHOP MINOR ROW: Saturday 2nd December between 10.00 & 4.00p.m. (next to Aroma & Supervalu). All proceeds to Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund, Mercy Hospital.
- DUHALLOW CHORAL SOCIETY presents a Christmas Concert in aid of Millstreet Community Hospital in Millstreet Church on Friday 8th December at 8.00p.m. Tickets available in local shops.
- MILLSTREET CHRISTMAS MARKET in GAA Hall on Sunday 26th November between 12 noon & 5.00p.m.
- WORKSHOP ON HOLY WELLS: Re-sounding holy wells is an artistic and cultural heritage project being led by Vicky Landan, artist, and Dr. Richard Scriven from the Department of Geography UCC to imaginatively explore holy wells in Cork through workshops, audio recordings & oral histories. To facilitate this collecting of information there will be a meeting in Millstreet Parish Centre on Tuesday 28th November at 8.00p.m. All welcome.
- AUBANE COMMUNITY DIARY – DATES TO NOTE: Annual Christmas Mass & Party on 1st December; Recital of Rosary on 12th December at 8.00p.m. Set dancing Party 18th December; Annual Christmas Climb on Christmas morning and Around the Fireside on 28th December at 8.00p.m.
- THANK YOU: The Rathmore Committee of the Friends of the Children of Chernobyl wish to thank everyone who supported their Annual Fashion Show this year.