After last night’s intense thunderstorms which shook the buildings around here, a number of dogs have been scared off. Over 200 houses are without power this morning – in a line from Cloghoula to Clonbanin.
- The black dog above was found in Cullen last night. Update, Minnie is back home 🙂
- A black sheepdog with brown tinge, approx 9yrs old, missing since late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning, friendly dog. Answers to Susie. Rathcoole/Millstreet area. If found please ring 087 7404824. Thank you (no picture) – UPDATE: he’s back home
- Spotted this morning at 11am in Kilcorney village… medium brown make dog ..looks like half hound half setter .. looking lost. Couldn’t take him in.
- A brown & white dog went missing last night. A Husky with microchip. Answers to name of Casper. Contact me on 0871307828 if found
- A brown & white dog went missing last night. A Husky with microchip. Answers to name of Casper. Contact 0871307828 if found. UPDATE: Back at home
- Millstreet Vets are reporting lost dogs. They have a black and white cocker spaniel (Cullen), and more: See below for details:
The lightening was at its worst here about 2:30am
— JP McNamara (@JP_Cork) July 19, 2017
— ESB Networks (@ESBNetworks) July 19, 2017
— Evelyn McCarthy (@Eviemacc) July 18, 2017
— Emmet Kennedy (@RadioEmmet) July 18, 2017