Today is a day of horse inspections, walking the courses, and final preperations before the action start in earnest at the 2017 FEI European Championships J&YR tomorrow
Don’t forget the big parade through town at 6:30pm this evening. The rain is due to have passed off at that stage for what will hopefully be another big bright and colourful occasion.
More photos below: [read more …] “Horse Inspections and the Big Parade this evening”
After last night’s intense thunderstorms which shook the buildings around here, a number of dogs have been scared off. Over 200 houses are without power this morning – in a line from Cloghoula to Clonbanin.
- The black dog above was found in Cullen last night. Update, Minnie is back home 🙂
- A black sheepdog with brown tinge, approx 9yrs old, missing since late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning, friendly dog. Answers to Susie. Rathcoole/Millstreet area. If found please ring 087 7404824. Thank you (no picture) – UPDATE: he’s back home
- Spotted this morning at 11am in Kilcorney village… medium brown make dog ..looks like half hound half setter .. looking lost. Couldn’t take him in.
- A brown & white dog went missing last night. A Husky with microchip. Answers to name of Casper. Contact me on 0871307828 if found
- A brown & white dog went missing last night. A Husky with microchip. Answers to name of Casper. Contact 0871307828 if found. UPDATE: Back at home
- Millstreet Vets are reporting lost dogs. They have a black and white cocker spaniel (Cullen), and more: See below for details:
[read more …] “Dogs Found / Missing after last nights Thunderstorms”
This dog was found near Tullig Cross this evening
Please contact 085-1918747 if you know where his home is.
Substantial Lounge Bar/ Premises with Overhead Living Accommodation,
Full Head Height Basement Underneath, and Large Garden at Rear.
The Bridge Bar is a well and long established 7 day Licensed premises enjoying a good local trade. The property has good street frontage and located in a prime location.
The property is well laid out with spacious lounge/ bar, games room and smoking area facilities to the rear.
It has very good living accommodation overhead and has full head height basement with access for barrels from the street.
The property is in excellent condition throughout and has the benefit of large garden at rear with vehicular access to the main street. [read more …] “For Sale: Tarrants, ‘The Bridge Bar’, Millstreet, Co. Cork”