Cork’s Maureen O Sullivan and her Hamper Packers
Community Christmas Appeal 2016
Food parcels for the Homeless at Christmas
We have locally helped with this appeal for many years now, a few items from everyone goes along way. Just drop off a item or two to the drop in centres below.
Essential foods – for example:
- easy to open tins of Tea, Coffee- small jars, Sugar, jam/marmalade, Tins of fruit, Cartons of Rice, Cereal bars, Spaghetti/beans, Pot Noodles, Cup a Soup, Biscuits/crackers, Tinned – fish, Meat’s, Stew’s, Cornbeef, Chicken, etc.
- Razors, toothpaste deodorants etc
- Always needed – Socks, scarf’s or gloves or good quality warm jumpers, coats, Sleeping bag
Drop in centres –
- Millstreet – Regan’s Mills office
- Dromagh – Angland’s Petrol Station
- Boherbue – Educare Centre
Any Volunteer’s to travel to Cork for the sorting out of foods will be kindly appreciated.
Margaret Crean will collect on Thursday 15th and take items to Cork on Friday 16th December.