PARISH NEWSLETTER for BALLYDALY-CULLEN-MILLSTREET
Tenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, 5th June 2016
Canon John Fitzgerald P.P. Tel Nos. Millstreet 029-70043/Mobile 087-7752948
Email: <email> www.dioceseofkerry.ie
PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS: MONDAY-TUESDAY- WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY
10.00a.m.-1.00p.m. & 2.00p.m.-5.00p.m.
Your prayers are requested for the repose of the souls of the following and for those whose anniversaries occur around this time, and for those for whom masses will be offered during the week:
Mass Intentions this Week-end:
Saturday 4th June:
Millstreet Vigil 6.30 p.m. Donal Cowman, Drishane Road
Sunday 5th June:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. Maura & Sean O’Leary, Cork
Cullen 10.15 a.m. Eddie & Peg Forde, Mologhroe
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Kathleen Cashman, Clara Road
Anniversaries: Ciss Murphy, Tanyard; Dan & Rosie Kelleher, Murphy’s Terrace; Dermot Murphy, Clara Road; Anthony Price, Minor Row; Catherine Kelleher, Mill Road; Jack O’Riordan, Claramore; Annie, David & Gerard Sheehan, Carrigacooleen; Finbarr O’Sullivan, Claraghatlea; John Graham, Coolikerane; Con Linehan, Dooneen; Julia Mary Murphy, Rathduane House; Phyllis O’Connor, Lissnashershane; Thomas Cronin, Knockduff; Jerome Dineen, Laharn; Patrick & Mary Murphy, Dunmanway & their son Pat Joe.
Mass Intentions for next week:
Saturday 11th June:
Millstreet 6.30 p.m. Dermot Murphy, Clara Road
Sunday 12th June:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. Maria Rapacz, Poland
Cullen 10.15a.m. Thomas Cronin, Knockduff
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Eileen & Patrick O’Keeffe, Dooneen
Millstreet Church: Mass times this week, unless there is a funeral.
There will be no Mass on Monday
Mass on Tuesday for Ciss & Jackie Murphy, Tanyard at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Wednesday (Private Intention) at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Thursday (Private Intention) at 10.00a.m.
FRIDAY: Mass in St. Mary’s Cemetery at 7.30p.m.
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament every Tuesday & Wednesday from 10.30a.m. to 10.30p.m. in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel, Millstreet.
CONFESSIONS: Every Saturday in Millstreet Church 12.30p.m.-1.00p.m
Rotas for Next Weekend 11th/ 12th June
|6.30 p.m.||Maria Kelleher||Group A|
|11.30 a.m.||Michael Cashman|
|9.00 a.m.||Eileen Guerin||Group D|
|10.15 a.m.||Annabella O’Sullivan||Group A|
CULLEN CHURCH: Collector for next weekend (12th): Michael Forde
Mass on next Thursday at 7.30p.m. for Phyllis O’Connor, Lissnashershane
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION every Thursday in Cullen Church from 10.00a.m. to 7.00p.m. All are welcome.
LEGION OF MARY: Meeting on Tuesday night in The Parish Centre at 8.00p.m.
MILLSTREET ALTAR SOCIETY: for 12th& 19th June: Group D
RELICS OF ST. ANTHONY will visit St. Mary’s Cathedral, Killarney, on Friday 10th June commencing with the 10.30a.m. Mass, Veneration of the relics during the day, Mass at 6.15p.m. with Bishop Ray Browne and Veneration until 9.00p.m.
- ANNUAL MASS FOR EXAMS AT TUBRID WELL will take place on Tuesday next (7th) at 8.00p.m. Everyone welcome.
- CULLEN YOUNG AT HEART: Gala Annual Evening Out on Wednesday 15th June in Gleneagle Hotel, Killarney. Dinner followed by entertainment & dancing by Ronan Collins & the Showband Stars – bus departing at 5.00p.m. (Please note change of time). Everyone welcome. Contact any committee member to book a place.
- CULLEN FEIS-FEIS LAITIARAIN: Sunday 12th June: Competitions 12 noon. Sports 2.00p.m. Entertainment 3.00p.m – featuring All Ireland winners in music, dancing & singing.
- CLOGHOULA N.S. PATTERN DAY: Thank you to the generous sponsors, dedicated volunteers & all who helped to ensure the success of the day.
- CLOGHOULA NATIONAL SCHOOL OPEN DAY on next Friday (10th) from 11.00a.m. – 12 .30p.m. All welcome
- CORMAC O’CONNOR COACH TOURS: Saturday 25th June Joseph’s Young Priest Society Day trip to Knock. 3 day Pilgrimage to Knock & Lough Derg (22nd-24th). For further details contact (023) 8849196/ (087) 6167835.
- ANAM CARA will hold its monthly Parent Evening on Tuesday 14th June from 7.30p.m. in Recovery Haven, Tralee. All Anam Cara services are available free of charge to bereaved parents.
- TWOMEY FAMILY REMORIAL WEEKEND will take place in Meelin & Rockchapel on 11th & 12th
- THANK YOU: LTV2 Millstreet wishes to thank to everyone who contributed to their Church Gate Collections last weekend. Total collected: €2,165.00.
We remember all those starting exams next week: Prayer for Exams:
O Loving Father, I pray that my mind be rested, my body energised, and my spirit inspired for the exam I write. Give me peace and assurance so that I might do my best. May God’s Spirit of Wisdom enlighten me and guide me. Lord Jesus, be by my side as I write this exam. Amen.