MILLSTREET PARISH CREDIT UNION
POSITIONS AVAILABLE – TWO PART-TIME TELLERS
Millstreet Parish Credit Union is inviting applications for the following posts:
Reporting to the manager, we are seeking two conscientious people for the positions of Teller/Clerical Officer. Duties will include providing a quality service to members, dealing with member queries at the counter and on the phone, processing transactions, back office administrative/clerical duties and other administrative duties as required.The position will require flexibility with regard to working hours.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication skills
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a credit union, financial institution or in a customer service role (desirable but not essential)
- PC literacy and proficiency in MS Office
- Flexibility-additional weekly hours may be required from time to time, primarily to provide cover for staff on leave/training etc
- A relevant qualification e.g. Pathways Diploma, CUA, QFA (desirable but not essential)
Please apply by forwarding your CV and a covering letter that explains why you are the right person for the role by post to Bridget Fitzgerald, Manager, Millstreet Parish Credit Union, The Square, MillstreetTown, Co.Cork or by email to: millstcu @ eircom.net before close of business on Tuesday 14th June 2016.
Millstreet Parish Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will disqualify. We may short list candidates for interview.
Millstreet Parish Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.