Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time
21st June, 2015
Canon John Fitzgerald P.P.
Tel Nos. Millstreet 029-70043/Mobile 087-7752948
Email: <email> www.dioceseofkerry.ie
PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
10.00a.m.-1.00p.m. & 2.00p.m.-5.00p.m.
Your prayers are requested for the repose of the souls of the following and for those whose anniversaries occur around this time, and for those for whom masses will be offered during the week:
Mass Intentions this Week-end:
Saturday 20th June:
Millstreet Vigil 6.30 p.m. Eily Cronin, Knocknakilla
Sunday 21st June:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. John O’Brien, Ballydaly
Cullen 10.15 a.m. Danielle Cara O’Sullivan, Cullen
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Mick Kelleher, Killowen
Anniversaries: Neily O’Leary, West End; Sheila O’Connell, West End; Gearoid Hickey, West End; Kitty O’Sullivan, Mill Lane; Denny Kelleher, Minor Row; Jim Coleman, Murphy’s Terrace; Kathleen Buicke, Murphy’s Terrace; James, Anna & Betty Manley, Church Street; Hannah O’Connor, Church Street & Cloghoulabeg; Daniel & Margaret Healy, Curracahill; Dan & Ellen Harrington & Pat Burke, Knocknakilla; Annie, David & Gerard Sheehan, Carrigacooleen; Peter Desmond, Claramore; Thomas, Mary & Catherine Barrett, Killowen; Hannah O’Sullivan, Tubber; Michael & Elsie Barry, Clondrohid; Cornelius O’Mahony, Laught.
Mass Intentions for next week:
Saturday 27th June:
Millstreet 6.30 p.m. Fr. John Brendan O’Hare Cloghoula & Florida
Sunday 28th June:
Ballydaly 9.00 a.m. Margaret Buckley & deceased
members of the Buckley Family, Toorbonia
Cullen 10.15a.m. Peter Cronin, Knockduff
Millstreet 11.30 a.m. Mary Sheehan, Tanyard Wood
Millstreet Church: Mass times this week, unless there is a funeral.
Mass on Monday for James & Anna Manley, Church Street & their daughter Betty at 7.30p.m.
Mass on Tuesday for Kathleen Buicke, Murphy’s Terrace at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Wednesday (Private Intention) at 10.00a.m. & Mass at St. John’s Well at 7.30p.m.
Mass on Thursday (Private Intention) at 10.00a.m.
Mass on Friday for John Kelleher, Lackabawn at 7.30p.m.
MILLSTREET ALTAR SOCIETY: 28th June & 5th July June: Group C
Rotas for Next Weekend 27th/28th June
|6.30 p.m.||Padraig Creedon||Group E|
|11.30 a.m.||Michael Cashman|
|9.00 a.m.||Maeve O’Sullivan||Group D|
|10.15 a.m.||Margaret Cooper||Group G|
CULLEN CHURCH: Collector for next weekend (28th): Pat Ryan
Mass on next Thursday at 7.30p.m. for Margaret & Denis Curtin, Knocknageeha.
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION every Thursday in Cullen Church from 10.00a.m. to 7.00p.m. All are welcome
LEGION OF MARY: Meeting on Tuesday night in The Parish Centre at 8.00p.m.
STATION THIS WEEK for Tullig & Gurraneduff in the home of Eileen O’Riordan on Friday (26th June) at 8.15p.m.
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament every Tuesday & Wednesday from 10.30a.m. to 10.30p.m. in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel, Millstreet.
CONFESSIONS: Every Saturday in Millstreet Church 12.30p.m.-1.00p.m.
YOUTH & PASTORAL MINISTRY COURSES: The Diocese of Kerry are offering both of these courses to adults interested in developing the knowledge & skills to work with young people (Youth Ministry Course) and to those wanting to become more involved in parish life (Pastoral Ministry Course). Details from Parish Office.
This weekend we welcome the Sisters of the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary, Limerick who will speak at each Mass. A special collection for their Missionary work will be taken up at each Church.
- CULLEN FEIS, FEIS LAITIARAIN SUNDAY: 21st Competitions 12 noon (Ceol, Amhránaíocht, Teangan). Sports 2.00p.m. Entertainment 3.00p.m. – featuring All Ireland Winners in Music, Dancing & Singing.
- ANNUAL SCHOOL SPORTS takes place in Millstreet Town Park on Monday 22nd June between 10.30 a.m. & 2.00p.m.
- MILLSTREET ATHLETIC CLUB: The Willie Neenan five mile road race takes place on Friday 26th June at 8.15p.m. Walkers will start at 7.30p.m.
- DIABETES PUBLIC INFORMATION EVENING: Thursday 25th June in Fels Point Hotel, Tralee at 7.30p.m.
- AA MEETING for the Kerry Area on Sunday 28th June in the Listowel Arms. We are celebrating 60 years of A.A. in the Kerry. All are welcome.
- THANK YOU from the Irish Blood Transfusion Service to the 119 donors who attended their recent clinic in Millstreet
- CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE: will take place in the Concert Hall, RDS, Dublin on 27th & 28th This year’s theme is “Wake up the World”. Main speakers: Fr. Jack Soulsby SM & Denis Wrigley, Maranatha Community.
Happy Father’s Day to all Fathers
We wish to stop and think of our Fathers this weekend.
We pray for them and simply say “thank you” for being our Father