– Understand the responsibilities of the occupational first aider.
– Provide treatment for the purpose of preserving life or minimising the consequences of injury until discharge or the arrival of medical assistance.
– Provide treatment in the workplace for an injury which does not require the attention of a medical practitioner or nurse.
– Be capable of coordinating first aid arrangements in the workplace.
– Be familiar with Health and Safety legislation on First Aid provision in the workplace.
Millstreet E-Centre 9th, 10th & 11th Mar 2015.
Places Limited. Contact Dave on [read more …] “Occupational First Aid Fetac Level 5 Course”