Preparation is underway for the Outdoor Adventure Festival at Millstreet Country Park this weekend. There’s activities and entertainment for all:
- A Spirited Duck Race down the stream
- A Wildlife Arts and Crafts area
- A Mini Bus as intrepid explorers journey into the wild to catch a glimpse of the wild woodland creatures and the baby red deer en route.
- “Name the Deer Competition” – this competition will be running both Sunday and Monday of the June weekend
- Bouncing Castle, Face Painting, & Music
Kids under 16 years old are FREE admission to the park and dogs are welcome also once on a leash.