This morning on Breakfast with Hector (2FM), Siobhain who works in Alps, Millstreet spoke with Hector about how her pencil at work was getting shorter and shorter every day, even though she wasn’t using it, and she’s trying to figure what’s going on. Listen to it below on the 2FM podcast (from 07:20 to 11:00):
Saturday 18 April 2015
• Aubane Social Club 40th Anniversary Social Night – 8pm at the Riverside Park Hotel, Music by Blackwater Sound
• Voice of Glen Final in the Glen Theatre
Sunday 19 April 2015
• Jnr Hurling League: Millstreet v Dromtariffe, in the Town Park at 12 noon
• Allianz Hurling League Semi – Cork v Dublin,2pm in Nowlan Park (Mark Ellis #6)
• Clara Mountain Race 7pm – Organised by the Munster Mountain Running Association – 7kms & 340m ascent. Starts at the West End.
• Family Fever by Sam Cree 8:30pm in the Glen Theatre
Monday 20 April 2015
Tuesday 21 April 2015
• Public Meeting hosted by Steven O’Riordan – Wallis Arms at 8pm. He is a candidate in Cork NW for the next general election.