This morning on Breakfast with Hector (2FM), Siobhain who works in Alps, Millstreet spoke with Hector about how her pencil at work was getting shorter and shorter every day, even though she wasn’t using it, and she’s trying to figure what’s going on. Listen to it below on the 2FM podcast (from 07:20 to 11:00):
Thursday 4th June
• Cullen Cemetery Mass at 7.30p.m.
Friday 5th June
• St.Mary’s Cemetery Mass at 7.30p.m.
Saturday 6th June
• Irish Drift Championship Round 2 Day 1 at Green Glens
• John Nolan & Best Friends play the Wallis Arms – Saturday Night Social Dancing
Sunday 7th June
• Irish Drift Championship Round 2 Day 2 at Green Glens
• Cillian & Aoife play the Bush Bar
Monday 8th June
Tuesday 9th June
• Human Resources Management Programme for SMEs at the E-Centre. Start of 3 day course
• Drishane Cemetery Mass at 7.30p.m.