- Kilcorney & Dromtarriffe News – Kilcorney coffee morning raises € 1,436 for hospice / the Glen Theatre / Dromtarriffe Golf Society / Bowling / & more Parish news.
- In a letter, Sinn Fein ask the HSE to “Tell us we won’t lose beds at Millstreet Hospital“
- Michael Moynihan TD stands up for the local hospitals
- Lorna looks for treasure in the woods
- Ducon Cup (Junior A League Football) match report – Castlemagner 0-9 Millstreet 1-6: Millstreet goal earns late reprieve
- Hurling and football workshops for club coaches
- Duhallow elderly care call line
The Corkman Newspaper is out every Thursday in all the local newsagents, and contains much more than just the online version
IRD Duhallow is currently organising an Internet and Email Training Course which will commence on the 1st of March and will run one night a week for seven weeks in the James O’ Keeffe Institute, Newmarket from 7p.m. to 9p.m. The module is designed to provide learners with the necessary skills and knowledge required to access a website, use a web browser, access web addresses, search engines, email, Internet Security, Social Networking etc. will also be covered. Only a very basic knowledge of computers is required from participants. The total course cost per participant is €30. If you are interested in participating or require further information please contact Mary McHugh on 029 60633. Please note that places on this course are limited.