I am seeking any information on a Johannah Buckley, born at Dooneen Cross, Millstreet, to Con Buckley and Johanna Murphy in 1856. She had three brothers and four sisters. I believe they were farmers and that Johanna’s brother Con, continued on the family farm. Johanna emigrated to New Zealand in 1879 and married James Goggin (son of Patrick Goggin and Kate Kelleher, Gurtnapeasta, Clondrohid, Macroom). I know it is a bit of a long shot considering how long ago it was but any information would be most appreciated. One day I hope I can visit with my family. Megan (email)
Saturday 25 April 2015
• Scór Sinsear Quiz Finals – Millstreet represent Cork – City West at 11am
• MonsterMac Adventure Race – at Millstreet Country Park
• Ellemarie O Dwyer plays the Glen Theatre
• “Oliver” at the Briery Gap – Friday, Saturday, & Sunday at 8pm
Sunday 26 April 2015
• Pilgrimige to Knock Bus from Millstreet – contact Tom (087) 6468658.
• Successful Tomato Growing – a free veg class with Alan at the Secret Garden 2-5pm, also a Poultry Sale.
• IF League: Millstreet v Youghal, 2:30pm in the Coachford (more…)