I am seeking any information on a Johannah Buckley, born at Dooneen Cross, Millstreet, to Con Buckley and Johanna Murphy in 1856. She had three brothers and four sisters. I believe they were farmers and that Johanna’s brother Con, continued on the family farm. Johanna emigrated to New Zealand in 1879 and married James Goggin (son of Patrick Goggin and Kate Kelleher, Gurtnapeasta, Clondrohid, Macroom). I know it is a bit of a long shot considering how long ago it was but any information would be most appreciated. One day I hope I can visit with my family. Megan (email)
Thursday 28th May
• Craft a Habitat for Little Critters – at Millstreet Library 3pm
Friday 29th May
• Welcome Day at St.Brendan’s NS – for new students and parents – 10am-12pm
• Seminar: Let’s Talk Trading Online Vouchers – Millstreet E-Centre 10-12am
• Tubrid Well Annual Mass 7.30p.m.
• 50 Shades of Grey Night – Fundraising for Rylane Boxing Club – starts at 8pm in the Bush Bar – Laides Only !!!
Saturday 30th May
• Liam O’Sullivan plays the Wallis Arms – Saturday Night Social Dancing