Harpist and singer Marina Cassidy will launch the 2010 Festive Season as part of a full line up of performers in a special benefit evening for children to take place in the recently restored Drishane Castle Chapel, Millstreet on 8 pm Friday December 3rd next.
Called “ A Night at the Castle” – 2009 was the inaugural year of this Concert which was an outstanding success.
Well known Flautist Miriam O’ Sullivan and Accompanist Declan Walsh will complement Marina to make this a truly memorable evening of music and song, in the beautiful setting of the Chapel of the Little Flower.
Also performing on the evening are:
- Millstreet Church Choir,
- St Augustinian’s Church Polish Choir,
- Ms. Louise Bourke Soprano,
- Drishane Castle African Gospel Choir and many more.
It will be followed by a Mulled Wine Reception in the adjacent assembly hall, all of which is included in the ticket.
The Concert is organised as an event to benefit Children … among the beneficiaries will be:
- Millstreet Presentation Primary School – purchase of specialist learning equipment.
- Baby Jacob (born with Anophthalmos – i.e.without eyes) and
- Killarney’s Claire Edwards’ project in Tanzania Africa, – at the request of Marina Cassidy one of main performers.
All performers are giving their services free of charge for the event.
Tickets €25.00 available from
Eagers Newsagent, 16 High Street, Killarney
Pewex Polish Shop New Street and Hegarty’s Roundabout, Killarney
O’Leary Family Butchers, The Square, Millstreet
Green Glens Arena Millstreet – Telephone Sales 029.70800
Enquiries to Green Glens Arena 029.70800